Fishing Rod

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Is the fishing rod quest going to work here or do you have to wait until level 20 here to

DeletedUser

Yea me too because my first 2hr fishing on this world and I get a fishing rod and now I've got to wait till lvl 20 :(

DeletedUser

nice thing is that I don't have to waist my time doing anything anymore.....just pull out the debit card and burn up my kids college fund.hehehe
you would think 'premium' is made up by americans as we over spend, over extend, and want it al right now. see you all soon, going to buy a fishing rod

DeletedUser15302

nice thing is that I don't have to waist my time doing anything anymore.....just pull out the debit card and burn up my kids college fund.hehehe
you would think 'premium' is made up by americans as we over spend, over extend, and want it al right now. see you all soon, going to buy a fishing rod

Mind you some people might argue that overspending on this game in that fashion really does just take away the 'game' aspect of it all I can understand if you have spent 20 hours trying to get a darned rod and no go but just from the word go if you buy everything then where is the fun in that?

DeletedUser

Mind you some people might argue that overspending on this game in that fashion really does just take away the 'game' aspect of it all I can understand if you have spent 20 hours trying to get a darned rod and no go but just from the word go if you buy everything then where is the fun in that?

Completely agree. I play this game for the fun value and I don't believe in investing in it with my own money. That's for all those other extremely serious players who take pleasure in using their money to further themselves beyond those who don't. Because it's just a game - REALLY.

DeletedUser25632

Completely agree. I play this game for the fun value and I don't believe in investing in it with my own money. That's for all those other extremely serious players who take pleasure in using their money to further themselves beyond those who don't. Because it's just a game - REALLY.

Some games, I can understand, not entirely understand but understand somewhat. However, spending money on this game isn't worth it, but you know, people will spend their own money on whatever they want. As long as they are enjoying it, then who cares.

DeletedUser

i dunno i can see spending a little here and there for things like automation and maybie the occasonal energy boost but its more to bypass my impatience rather than a need to atrificaly boost myself lol

DeletedUser

Is the fishing rod quest going to work here or do you have to wait until level 20 here to

Not sure if this is what you are talking about since I'm very new to this game but, I'm level 1 and just picked up a fishing rod while streaming for fish.

DeletedUser

Not sure if this is what you are talking about since I'm very new to this game but, I'm level 1 and just picked up a fishing rod while streaming for fish.
You've got beginners luck, Vega! It took me about 8 hours to find a fishing rod... and then I worked the job for a 5 minute time period and actually found it. Just my sore luck!
[report=776088161ca83db6]Job report: Stream fishing[/report] (Copy/paste report into your in-game profile, then click 'preview' to view).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Spider, the fishing rod is important, since it is one of the several Labour Quests availble at Level 20 if you have the product.Once you reach Level 20 & have the product you can unlock the quest.:up:

Status
Not open for further replies.