Fishing Rod

DeletedUser

Was gutted, I found the fishing rod within first half hour of fishing while doing the intro quest, thought would give me that quest and so instant 10 level boost, but no, apparently now you need to be level 20 to get that quest :(

DeletedUser

I got the rod in too, getting the trout quest. The 500xp & $500 will still be useful when I get to level 20... on Friday ;)

DeletedUser

I can't believe you have to be level 20 to do the quest. I just found the fishing rod and thought I was going to shoot up the rankings.

DeletedUser21680

Haaaaaa I just found it and equipped it, did see no quest so I come here and read the bad news. I guess its better that way

DeletedUser23359

lol yeahh!! evn i got one :(
lol i was dreaming of making a town with the 500$ but then i realised i cant do it !!! :(
pitty!!
:(

DeletedUser

I'm livid - took me hours of fishing in w12 to get the rod and i hit it in the first five mins in arizona - and i can't use it until level 20?!?!? :mad:

DeletedUser13636

Oh man...

I did not know that either, I am working for that darn fishing rod right now. Guess I can scrub that for now then. :laugh:

DeletedUser22685

They slammed on the level cap half way through the race in W12.

NPC duels replace the fishing rod now ;)

DeletedUser

It is unfair to have such good advantage at the start... For everything else there is MasterCard :razz: