FIRST to max!

DeletedUser1855

Not yet

You guys are normally KO, so we have to wait 48 hours before we can attack again. I will thanks Perdiction empire on our 5000 wins ;)

DeletedUser1855

First town to win 5000 duels "BEST IN THE WEST". Thanks goes to many town (few of them are Ghost town now). Special thanks to Perdiction empire, Altair -Open and Banjo Creek without you guys we could not have made it.

DeletedUser

Congratulations!!! 5000 wins....4500 against workers. You is king of the world.

DeletedUser

Today at 2:28

FargoBear wins the duel, gains 103 experience points and steals $17 from Denisero.
FargoBear wins the duel and gains 89 experience points. Denisero did not carry any cash and FargoBear walks away without taking any money.
FargoBear wins the duel, gains 89 experience points and steals $18 from Denisero.

lulz

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just some of the highlights from the last 24 hours in your town Fargobear. Too many wins to list them all.

Denisero wins the duel, gains 102 experience points and steals $56 from Looi.
Jimy guns passes out. Denisero wins the duel, gains 24 experience points and steals $18 from Jimy guns.
Denisero wins the duel, gains 58 experience points and steals $72 from brabus1579.
ossantarom passes out. Denisero wins the duel, gains 80 experience points and steals $75 from ossantarom.
Denisero wins the duel, gains 94 experience points and steals $100 from Left Foot Larry.
Denisero wins the duel, gains 125 experience points and steals $6 from jabberwocky7.

And thank you for this win. Always a pleasure.
Denisero wins the duel, gains 118 experience points and steals $11 from FargoBear.

I really don't mind you stole an extra $6 from me. Your town members made up for it.

Pssst...I'm ahead of you in dueling ranks now too! ---- Strike that, you pulled ahead of me again. Good job Fargo

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

denisero those reporsts arent comparable.

this war is against you vs BITW

and when you get beaten, it means all the BITW should receive at least 1 beating for every member you just to equalize...