First to Die

One Armed Ninja

I think I'm the first person on W6 to have passed out in a duel. :D
I've looked around and couldn't find any morts but mine and Valle de la Muerta which show pass outs.

O well, I can give my dueling a rest for a couple of days now.

DeletedUser

Congratulations! There is something to put on your profile LoL

DeletedUser

Congratulations, I think.

You sure you got some enemies that are quick on your tail, huh?:bandit:

DeletedUser

Quite an achievement,
I have to announce that I was the first one to knock somebody out on this server...:D

How come you attacked with such low hp though?

DeletedUser

A one armed Ninja sounds like an easy target especially with a gun.

One Armed Ninja

Quite an achievement,
I have to announce that I was the first one to knock somebody out on this server...:D

How come you attacked with such low hp though?

Heh I had been dueling quite often, but the problem with duelers is that we are always better at attacking than defending.

So you see before I went after you I had initiated several successful duels, with a minor loss of Hp to me but also had been challenged to 2 which I had lost. Those 2 lost one helped put me below 100hp.

Anyway, thats fro getting rid of an 8 hour trip back home :D

DeletedUser

Heh I had been dueling quite often, but the problem with duelers is that we are always better at attacking than defending.

So you see before I went after you I had initiated several successful duels, with a minor loss of Hp to me but also had been challenged to 2 which I had lost. Those 2 lost one helped put me below 100hp.

Anyway, thats fro getting rid of an 8 hour trip back home :D

instead u get a 2 day break cuse thats better right?

DeletedUser

no, he transports instantly back to his town, and is asleep in the hotel. but he does get a 2 day break from dueling.