Fireworks

DeletedUser35968

Fireworks

I saved fireworks and tried rare (9000 fireworks) category 4 time. The results:
Dalton's belt x2
Jesse's boots
250 bonds letter.

So no jacket or pants? Or no very rare items?

Is it good to go for 48800 fireworks ?

DeletedUser35968

for 48k fireworks, you can try 9k fireworks five times. So 5x 250 bonds =1250

DeletedUser35968

:( I found another 250 bonds letter and a chest which gave me confederate clothing. I'm going to try 48k next time

DeletedUser36559

Did the 9k fireworks 3 times and my results are
250 bond letter
Potion of plentiful wisdom
Bob dalton's belt

I think the chances of obtaining a jacket or pants is probably 1 in 500 or something, will try the 48k atleast once before the event finishes and hope to get something decent.

Deleted User - 3853873

you go for 48k fireworks and lose out on independence set,I know people say that set is crap.but I say bs.I do trading lead ofice and it uses my pat clothes and 4 pieces of the new set and raises luck another 1k.im level 96 btw.but I do know the 9k one doesnt drop much unless very lucky.to get clothes really have to spend 800 nugs lol.Its how they make money as a business.I got jesse chest off my second 800 nug,crap on the first one and on all my 9k fireworks im lucky if i get boots lol.If your a trader imo do get the free set.my toon uses the weapon and rifle on high level jobs.I know everyone spec different tho.good luck we still have some time to win stuff.

DeletedUser35277

you go for 48k fireworks and lose out on independence set,I know people say that set is crap.but I say bs.I do trading lead ofice and it uses my pat clothes and 4 pieces of the new set and raises luck another 1k.im level 96 btw.but I do know the 9k one doesnt drop much unless very lucky.to get clothes really have to spend 800 nugs lol.Its how they make money as a business.I got jesse chest off my second 800 nug,crap on the first one and on all my 9k fireworks im lucky if i get boots lol.If your a trader imo do get the free set.my toon uses the weapon and rifle on high level jobs.I know everyone spec different tho.good luck we still have some time to win stuff.

Hey Will, what comes after the pistol on the prize levels? Is it the rifle or the horse?
I am a horse collector, hoping to make it to the prize horse level :)
Kate

DeletedUser5046

have anyone got excess fireworks? i gave away some i didn't know id be needing it lol... anyway just asking... im on Briscoe. Im yet to try building the premiums. Im happy with my Indie Gifts. Constructing will give you as much as the whole set so i guess finding a very rare item will be an additional. Besides it wont be called very rare if it will be given away instantly on one construction :)

~TC

DeletedUser25707

48k spin... result: Horse Delivery Certificate

I'm pleasantly surprised and rather happy right now...

Deleted User - 3853873

IMO anything we can get anytime during year with bonds or nugs,really suck if you win it with 800 nugs.I personaly think if I spend 30 dollars for one try i should win something that is really rare lol.like at least one the horses,something you can only get during that tombola.The people that pay real money for the game or the ones that wasted many hours to collect 48k fireworks should get the better stuff lol.

DeletedUser5046

IMO anything we can get anytime during year with bonds or nugs,really suck if you win it with 800 nugs.I personaly think if I spend 30 dollars for one try i should win something that is really rare lol.like at least one the horses,something you can only get during that tombola.The people that pay real money for the game or the ones that wasted many hours to collect 48k fireworks should get the better stuff lol.

Its part of your luck. If paying is the easiest way to get rare items then they could have just put a shop on the 4th tombola instead of waiting for construction.:laugh:

DeletedUser25707

That may be, but you're still getting those chests at half price considering they normally cost 1.500 or 2.000 bonds/nuggets.

Does it suck when you get one of those two... well yeah, especially if you get crap from it [I doubt anyone would complain if they get a Howdah from the chest] but that's how it is.