Request Finding recipes

DeletedUser

Is there a way to see which jobs have best chance of dropping a specific recipe, specifically Cook Jam? Can't find anywhere on TW-DB.

DeletedUser

No job has a better chance than any other, besides gentleman's dinner, rose water, and polishing stone dropping as random products on TM, white water, and break up gangs. I would say a luck range where the recipe's value is around the middle is best.

DeletedUser

Jobs. I'm not sure about boxes. They aren't essential if you can't find yours though. Collecting products for crafting has gotten easy enough that you can easily just use a green 350 to get to 450. You need more than 50 sauce, herbal brew, steel blades, or ornaments to get from 550 to 600 anyway.

Edit: And tonic peddlers really don't need compasses because they need lye for 500 to 525 as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Currently grinding 550 to 600 and I must say it sucks. LOL

Snr Sarg

Jobs. I'm not sure about boxes. They aren't essential if you can't find yours though. Collecting products for crafting has gotten easy enough that you can easily just use a green 350 to get to 450. You need more than 50 sauce, herbal brew, steel blades, or ornaments to get from 550 to 600 anyway.

Edit: And tonic peddlers really don't need compasses because they need lye for 500 to 525 as well.

I thought the Greens only got you to level 425, then turned grey?