Confirmed Finding Mr Easter Bunny ~ No Crcked Egg

Bad Billy Jack

First quest of the questline. Tried all three wood jobs, but cracked egg will not drop.

World Fairbank if that helps

Last edited:

DeletedUser38196

No cracked egg drop

On El Dorado world and have taken all the wood jobs down to zero with no cracked egg drop or puzzle pieces.:unsure:

Apelatia

There is currently an issue with this quest-line. We're aware of it, and the developers are working to fix it.

DeletedUser35120

Is it intended not to have a repeatable version of this quest too? Or is that not available for some bug as well? :unsure:

Apelatia

There is no repeatable version of this quest-line available to be completed. That part is definitely not a bug.

DeletedUser30399

Hello . Any update on the bug or when will be fixed ?
Our Easter is first week of May :) but still ...

DeletedUser30417

In the German forum there is a hotfix announcement. This hotfix supposedly fixed the issues with the Finding Mr Easter Bunny questline.

Can't confirm yet whether this hotfix was applied to our servers as well.

DeletedUser38202

Has anyone completed this yet? I can't get the final egg to drop.

Edit: Completed on W12

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser38242

Found one cracked egg

On Briscoe, I finally found one damn egg after days of felling trees. Still don't have the "hint" that was to be added. On my way to the Ghost Town to do god knows what for the next few days for nothing….Any help is appreciated

DeletedUser38202

On Briscoe, I finally found one damn egg after days of felling trees. Still don't have the "hint" that was to be added. On my way to the Ghost Town to do god knows what for the next few days for nothing….Any help is appreciated

The quest wasn't working until today, which is why you just found an egg. No hint was added, or needed. Just do the jobs Henry gives you.