Finding items on Jobs

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Dear The West Staff,

I am growing increasingly frustrated with the poor % of items I am finding on jobs. I am currently trying to finish out the thanksgivign quest, but as of yet only have 7 turkeys. I have done this job multiple times/day since it was started, only to see time and time again that I get pecked by the damn birds. I am very carfull about keeping my motivation above 90% in the hopes that I will have a higher chance of dropping items.

I have performed other jobs with very much the same results and I'm an adventurer. Please review you job drop rate and make some adjustments.

Thank you,

Millsk

DeletedUser

Motivation has nothing to do with the product drop rate. You're just experiencing bad luck. If it makes you feel any better, it took me 48 hours to get 10 turkeys.

DeletedUser

Dear The West Staff,

I am growing increasingly frustrated with the poor % of items I am finding on jobs. I am currently trying to finish out the thanksgivign quest, but as of yet only have 7 turkeys. I have done this job multiple times/day since it was started, only to see time and time again that I get pecked by the damn birds. I am very carfull about keeping my motivation above 90% in the hopes that I will have a higher chance of dropping items.

I have performed other jobs with very much the same results and I'm an adventurer. Please review you job drop rate and make some adjustments.

Thank you,

Millsk

Everything depends on luck, in 6 hours of turkeys you could find 12 turkeys, or you could find 0.
Depends if it is your day or not, and yes Motivation doesn't affect the drop rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.