finding items as a dueler

DeletedUser

hey, firstly i do apologize if this question has already been answered.. i have checked the help section and searched this forum a few time but there so many posts :unsure:

right, basically im solider who duels to make money and to advance levels, as you would expect i use my skills on aim, dodging, vigor etc etc so far so good :p but i now have a dueling level of 24 and an actual level of 18 and i still only have a normal razor as a weapon and pretty standard gear.. the highest luck job i can do is digging graves (22% luck)

Q1: Is working jobs with high luck levels the only way to obtain items that i cant really afford? or can you obtain items through duels?

also

Q2: Digging graves has 22% luck but i only hae 3 labour points! would it be beneficial for me to do a job with lower luck that i would have more labour points?

thanks for reading, any advice would be great.. (this is my 1st world so im still learning the ropes :indian:)

DeletedUser363

You can't get items from dueling. You only get money and experience from dueling. Don't know the answer to your second question.

DeletedUser

The more the labor pts, the better the possibilities. But then again, it's all based on percentages, so you just never really know for sure.

DeletedUser

dueling rich player > buy items you like
I think its way more effective for dueler

DeletedUser

raise your vigour till you can do granite mining. then raise more so you could do coal mining. then raise vigour even more so you could do clearing the forest.
i did that. it works pretty well.
in the gaps also remember to raise your aim/dodging or whatever dueling skills you are upgrading

DeletedUser

tip #1 never duel when you have 99vigor and 0aim and 0dodge:indian: