Finally, Fresh Air

DeletedUser

I'm frankly sick and tired of fantasy MMORPGs. They're all the freakin' same! Choose generic magic/ranged/melee/sneaky character, or some combo, kill a certain number of varied monsters or get x items in a set way (skills/hotkeys). Repeat ad naseum. In all of them you do the same exact thing, but in different ways.

This game should be a nice change of pace. The same old same old fantasy theme gets old after awhile.

:eek:

DeletedUser

While I do agree, they are MMORPGs. You'll figure soon that this is very similar, but very different. MMORPGs, to me, are a use of putting socialization to work beyond instant messaging. That's about it.

DeletedUser

Maybe, but how long does it take? Granted: I am barely starting this particular game, but so far it feels a bit lonely.

Now, I am not complaining... yet! Like I said, I am just starting. Let's say I am approaching as open mindly as possible. Let's see if this game can hold my interest past the first week. :)

DeletedUser

Im still playing MMORPGs. I lurve playing SF (Special Force) and CABAL. But this game has a lot time, i played this 4 hours in the morning and over night! :)

DeletedUser

MMORPGs are just games where they expect you to do the same thing over and over again for days upon days to unlock some other thing (which you have to do again and again for days...) until you think there's nothing left to do and pay REAL MONEY for some membership/premium thing and when you run out of things to do you find another one! And they all expect you to behave well and be nice to people and get sick and tired while they get richer from your idiocy!

But the west doesn't suck :D

DeletedUser

And glady happy The-West takes less time than Tribal war ;)
Doubley seconded. it should be a liesure activity not a part-time job that you have to pay to do.
It's an outrageous amount to pay for a game in which we are asked to bear with problems because it's still in beta, some bits are in german and there are frequent crashes......I'll still probably end up stumping up for premium though

DeletedUser

Dude, the game was only out for english reading players about 15 days ago. What do you expect?

DeletedUser

Doubley seconded. it should be a liesure activity not a part-time job that you have to pay to do.
It's an outrageous amount to pay for a game in which we are asked to bear with problems because it's still in beta, some bits are in german and there are frequent crashes......I'll still probably end up stumping up for premium though
triple second its sooooooo much nicer

DeletedUser

Fresh air is right. Fantasy is my favorite, but there is so much of it out there. A good ol' wild west themed game is definately welcomed.