Finally Done! for those who got the juan set or given up from the Valentines event

DeletedUser

The Valentines event seems to be possible but very hard, requires some planning and optimization (nuggets perhaps).

As time draws close to the end, some folks already acquire the set, while others realize it s impossible and given up.

I am still trying to close that 180k hearts before it finished. Lets share here how u guys fared in this event

jarograv

Currently sitting at about 140k hearts on my main world. This might be the first event that I actually manage to pick up some of those red letters for getting through all the rewards :)
Been grinding away at building the town church, excellent amount of hearts for the energy spent :)

BTW... for those who are curious about what rewards you can get ;)
https://wiki.the-west.net/wiki/Valentine_Event_2016#Rewards
Juan/Crow set bonus hasn't been added to the wiki yet, but you can find those here ;)

DeletedUser

i m at 150k hearts; since my level s low so i get to optimize energy for jobs XD by timing leveling-ups

:D

Spaceydk

I am at 170K I bought the bag with extra hearts ad have 99 friends that sends regularly and working a lot (premium)
I saved up bonds and planned for this event and will be the first one where I will hit the goal easily.

Still miss the shoes for the Crow set :(

First time I bought the bag with extra hearts and the 2500 hearts every day have made it a lot easier.

DeletedUser23252

On beta I just unlocked the portrait of Juan, it's a saddle for the horse that I'll never unlock, last year I unlocked the swan on all worlds this year at best the portrait of juan is the best I'll do. And Johann's pretzels are a better item.

DeletedUser

since this is my first event i ll go from use greenhorn set to juan :) that would be a nice improvement

DeletedUser36559

Around 160k hearts atm, was slowed a bit at the start by some quests + picking up market items but I've picked up the pace and should be able to get the chest soon. Managed to time the 2 heart bags properly so I click them around the same time everyday and that has helped a lot.

Deleted User - 3853873

I just got mine,I used nuggets to get to the final number

DeletedUser

Just got mine :D felt like i earned 50 levels! tons of new jobs unlocked

DeletedUser35120

Congratulations Kingsleer :) Yeah it's a decent set and the best if you're looking to farm products.

DeletedUser36559

The heart reward in FFs should be proportional to the damage caused, dodged shots + rounds survived rather than the number of players who turn up on both sides, this could increase attendance to FFs during event if players know they can get let's say 700 hearts every FF.

DeletedUser26820

Once you hit 180k hearts and unlock Juan's Chest, for each 5k hearts after that, a 50 bond letter.

Protasov

Oh man, I only have close to 73K hearts. That is OK, I enjoy playing and don't get too deep into the sets, although I should probably at least find out about them. I rely on clothcalc to equip me with the best speed, duel and construction sets I have in my inventory, but that is about as far as I take it.

DeletedUser33353

Grats to all of y'all for having more clutter in your inventory(yeah, I have the set as well).

DeletedUser

ya next time i ll buy such a event item without hessitation XD

DeletedUser35533

Im 2k away from the chest, I hope its not another set where they rebalance it into uselessness few days after the event.

Deleted User - 3853873

omfg jealousy is rampant in the west,I get bad rep and called a fool for using nuggets to finish up the quest.sorry for who ever did that but with out us buying nuggets you would not have a free game to play. so you shouldnt insult the player base that keeps the game going for you to play free