Fimbul

DeletedUser

Has anyone ever had the displeasure of dealing with Fimbul before? This is the message one of our townspeople got from him this morning:

There's Mexican bandana in your shop, and I want it very much. So I think there's two ways to get it. First one: you'll send me invite you your town, I'll buy it and never back again. The other one is: I'll KO everyone from your town I can duel with, as long as you decided to send me an invitation. So choise is your, but I'm on my way, so make up your mind.
We have been letting anyone come in and buy whatever they want. So this child could have just asked nicely and we would have let him come right in and pick up his bandanna. Now he'll definitely never get an invite and the general store is the last thing we'll work on leveling, so he'll never get his bandanna from us.

And of course he is dueling whoever he can from our town and I assume it will go on for as long as he can stand it, which judging by his mentality is probably forever.

DeletedUser

Thanks, this guy is not letting up. Despite it not being worth it for him to duel us because there is zero challenge/money/xp in it for him, he continues on with the charade.

DeletedUser

I am handling this as we speak. We, meaning my empire, will take care of this punks town. We have officially declared war on their town.

Last edited by a moderator: