Website FilthyPete's Fort Calculator

DeletedUser

I was asked to post this in here - I've posed it in a couple of other places, but it's kinda buried. It doesn't take into account clothes yet (except Golden Gun), and it would be "hard" to do so, but not impossible.

Of course it doesn't include dynamic battle factors either, such as walls, towers, nearby soldiers, Golden Guns in sector (assuming you don't have one), etc etc.

Enjoy: http://www.pageofforms.com/fort_calc.html

It works best when you apply a decent amount of AP/SP to the calculation.

-- Pete.

DeletedUser

Hi,

I was just going over a few bits and pieces, and I found this old script is still getting regular hits. I stopped playing The West quite some time ago, so I'm not sure if it's relevant any more, if it's not then I'll take it down.

Can anyone give me any feedback if this is still useful please, or if it's an outdated distraction?

Cheers,

-- Pete.

delldell56

filthy pete?!

i can't give you any feedback about scripts, but i can beg you to come back and play! if you come back, maybe a lot of great players would get active again (stares at elmyr). come on, man, you'd make a lot of people happy on w11. pretty please, with a cherry on top? you can check by yourself if your script still works or needs a few tweaks ;)

DeletedUser

Sorry - too much Real Life going on for the game these days - I pretty much lost my free time for this game when my daughter was born last year - and now my wife's due another baby in November, so things will only get busier!

It was a great game, and I loved the fort fights, but I just can't commit to the time any more!

-- Pete.

DeletedUser

Good to see you. My time is limited as well. I haven't been in a battle in months.

delldell56

you two are slackers! pete, coming back to the west will prevent you from making more babies. stop populating the world and get your butt back to the game! ;)

DeletedUser

Sorry - too much Real Life going on for the game these days - I pretty much lost my free time for this game when my daughter was born last year - and now my wife's due another baby in November, so things will only get busier!

It was a great game, and I loved the fort fights, but I just can't commit to the time any more!

-- Pete.

Good luck with another baby. You certainly was a busy bee :p

DeletedUser

Really, the options are:
t9bhb8.png
or...
miyni1.jpg

Sorry, no contest...my miniature project-manager wins every time! :p

-- Pete.

delldell56

ok, gotta concede that your mini project is super cute. but you are a slacker. haven't you heard of multi tasking? :p

i'm still mourning the day kayakpaddler said he had to choose between watching his daughters grow up and spend that time with them, or play the west with us...and the west lost by a mile (or two kids) :(