Fill the gap

Status
Not open for further replies.

asdf124

Proposal
Add bonds, nuggets or wisdom potion to daily login when you reach max level.
Details
Once reaching level 150, you don't get the 1% exp etc. So, fill that gap by giving a wisdom potion, a bond or nugget(not 1% more nuggets/bond but 1 bond or 1 nugget)

Abuse Prevention
There are no abuse in it imo
Summary
Same as proposal.

Administration
Administration
Does this idea meet the Ideas Guidelines & Criteria? Yes
Does this idea appear on any of the Previously Suggested Ideas List? No.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zuluski

Against it. I much prefer to gather xp as i have no guarantee that inno will keep lvl 150 as the max you can achieve especially when more and more players reach that level.

So again, no thank you for wisdom potions, bonds or nuggets or whatever. XP works for me.

asdf124

Against it. I much prefer to gather xp as i have no guarantee that inno will keep lvl 150 as the max you can achieve especially when more and more players reach that level.

So again, no thank you for wisdom potions, bonds or nuggets or whatever. XP works for me.

You don't get anything for daily once you reach 150(other than 5'th day)

As more players reach level 150, inno will unlock it to another maximum level.

So, I said that one of em should be in place not all just one.

Maybe they chose a nugget, a potion or even a bond.

If you do get exp for daily login, how much do you actually get?

By the way, this standard should be on maximum level. If they change maximum level, you will get the usual 2% per day(10% for 5 days is current daily login bonus)

Snr Sarg

You don't get anything for daily once you reach 150(other than 5'th day)

Yes they do.

1. It all helps towards XP rankings
2. If/when the level limit is raised, the accumulated XP is carried over so a number of levels could be gained in one go, at least that's how it was done on the last two occasions the level limit was raised

asdf124

Yes they do.

1. It all helps towards XP rankings
2. If/when the level limit is raised, the accumulated XP is carried over so a number of levels could be gained in one go, at least that's how it was done on the last two occasions the level limit was raised

I had been lied to by someone saying it doesn't. Well, now I know.

foscock

Banned
Are you serious? People will read a couple replies and shake their head and go away. Don't recycle threads, they are a renewable resource.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22685

Sorry for the late reaction, but fos is right. It's never been a practice to replace all of the text of a previous idea and turn it into a new one just because the response to the original wasn't favourable. Why you thought it would be a good idea in this case is beyond me. I've done my best to separate the original idea and its replies from the updated thread, which can now be found here. I realise that this change was proposed due to misinformation, but as stated, editing idea text after it has already received replies causes nothing but confusion and mess. In the future if you've realised there's a mistake in your proposal, just ask for users to disregard it or for the thread to be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.