Fighting Zombies For Halloween...

DeletedUser25547

When it drops to 1 KO npc duel.Hope they remember to edit or change the name of the quest.Because the supposed NIGHTMARE would have lost its meaning.

Last edited by a moderator:

passari

Hint: If you KO, Indian heal you and you get your health and energy back...

I fight 16 NPC and get 10KO.

DeletedUser

Hint: If you KO, Indian heal you and you get your health and energy back...

I fight 16 NPC and get 10KO.

that happens only once, and to be precise the first time ever you get ko'd most however have had that free healing already after being ko'd by a duel or fortfight

DeletedUser

I can't even get 1 K.O. :(
Will have to both reskill and get better weapons. :)

DeletedUser

can we btw rename this bloody quest, for the 4th time now i had to explain a townie he had to ko the npc, not himself stuff like:

[13:12]<b>Town's Councillor</b> EClubber: ok time to lose 10 duels, lets see

since people read the quest tracker and it reads:

beaten unconscious in NPC duels.

can't blame people for thinking they gotta ko themselves in an NPC duel since thats what literally written there

DeletedUser34781

agreed.. that is misleading alot of players who don't ask other players first

DeletedUser

can't blame people for thinking they gotta ko themselves in an NPC duel since thats what literally written there

"Suddenly a lot of infected appear. It seems they are attracted by the elixir. Great, you need to fight. And it seems they got stronger. Once you duel one it stands up again. You need to knock them down."

I sure as hell can blame anyone who's too lazy to read the text. I have no sympathy whatsoever for anyone who needs everything spoon fed to them. Let the lazy idiots KO themselves.

DeletedUser

"Suddenly a lot of infected appear. It seems they are attracted by the elixir. Great, you need to fight. And it seems they got stronger. Once you duel one it stands up again. You need to knock them down."

I sure as hell can blame anyone who's too lazy to read the text. I have no sympathy whatsoever for anyone who needs everything spoon fed to them. Let the lazy idiots KO themselves.

i agree its lazy, but heck most simply won't read that is well known, and it doesnt change the fact that the description in the quest tracker is just wrong

DeletedUser

And in hindsight, it isn't actually too difficult either. I have done it on both my worlds - 1 where I am a pure dueller, the other where I am a pure FF. To be honest, it was easier on my FF world!

DeletedUser34315

i agree its lazy, but heck most simply won't read that is well known, and it doesnt change the fact that the description in the quest tracker is just wrong

Well, if they won't read the quest text, they're free to lose their HP and energy losing duels :p

DeletedUser33733

KO's

I'm not sure what is going on with this quest. I have tried both the knockout route and the KO's on NPC duelers. Neither shows up on the count. On 11, I have KO'd 6 NPC's, but the count on the quest screen is still 0. Starting to get irritated with this quest.
:hmf:

DeletedUser

I'm not sure what is going on with this quest. I have tried both the knockout route and the KO's on NPC duelers. Neither shows up on the count. On 11, I have KO'd 6 NPC's, but the count on the quest screen is still 0. Starting to get irritated with this quest.
:hmf:

Have you had problems with the quest tracker not updating? Have you opened the quest giver to look directly?

DeletedUser33733

Won. Passing them out is a whole different thing. I see that now. Gawd, that will be hard to do. Lots of dueling in future. Gack!

DeletedUser19518

Damn. I have ko-ed only one.. but i use only 3 duels/day as part of bonds.

DeletedUser33733

Yeah. I will be a miracle if I PO any of them. I can do about 1K damage and almost all my NPC's are round 2K HP. I can duel them endlessly and would be amazed if I passed out one. Oh, well. Write this one off and move on.

DeletedUser2708

It's not lazy players, it's an illogical game -- the text and the title contradict each other, and while in most cases I'd assume the longer description was the accurate one, this game has a LONG history of getting things "lost in translation" from German to Engrish.... :mad:

DeletedUser

I got a message from unknown sender to meet at indian village with a hat on wednesday. Is it somehow relevant to the event?

DeletedUser

I got a message from unknown sender to meet at indian village with a hat on wednesday. Is it somehow relevant to the event?

Not to the halloween... but for something else.
Just follow the instructions and be on the place it asks for on the time that it is written with the thing it asks and you will find out :D