Fighting Zombies For Halloween...

DeletedUser29831

Oh, and if you like me aim for head and stand straight to maximize hits and damage, remember to change it back before you duel other players. :donkey:

DeletedUser33353

Standing straight, and aiming shoulders seems to be better in my results. Head shots are iffy at times ;)
But definitely change back.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26863

Just curiuos is there something that needs to be done to activate the quest ? i am not getting anything in any of the worlds i am playing in . could this be a bug issue?

DeletedUser34315

Just curiuos is there something that needs to be done to activate the quest ? i am not getting anything in any of the worlds i am playing in . could this be a bug issue?

Complete Save the saloon part 2, showdown. That's what you are most likely missing, you didn't finish the introduction quests.

DeletedUser

a fix is coming only 1 ko is needed after the fix

we also getting a new quest (totally unrelated to halloween) next friday according to ze germans!

djogani

Many people are already reskilling to do this quest and we are loosing good fort fighters because they are lowering their hp.

DeletedUser

Many people are already reskilling to do this quest and we are loosing good fort fighters because they are lowering their hp.

That's because people are misinformed. Tell them there is no time limit for this.

DeletedUser29602

a fix is coming only 1 ko is needed after the fix

we also getting a new quest (totally unrelated to halloween) next friday according to ze germans!

So will I be reimbused for my time and Energy buffs I used getting all 10? :D

DeletedUser

Cash and nuggets spent respeccing, the cost to the rest of your game from the respec, bonds and nuggets spent on hp buffs. I think I'm more annoyed by the fix than the quest itself. I haven't finished it yet anywhere, even where I was already specced for dueling, but I don't have that frustrated "I'm never going to finish this" feeling. I do have 9 KOs on my low level, where as I said, it's much easier to get the KOs. They would be the main reason a fix was needed, but it's less needed for low levels than 120s.

DeletedUser25547

You know,some people did this Ko easier because they were patient and looked for the clues and hidden tricks. Wasn't it the idea in the first place? to find the trick? *sighs*

I wasn't one of them but after blindly dueling,i realized it at the 4th hr mark into it. If things are going to be changed everytime someone's tear touches earth. I would like to cry about how worker class has lost it's value in fort battle.

Tbh,this ko is the one thing i have seen that all Levels,Class and build have had it EQUALLY tough. sad it had to go :p Hope the npc wins drop too.

DeletedUser33353

Wow, they are fixing something that is not broken? My level 120 has finished both quests that needed the ko's. Was not a hard thing to do. Has this game gone the way of the whine?

DeletedUser29831

Memo to myself. Check forums every day. I just completed the NPC's and the whole quest thingy. Now, if I was Inno, I would give those that had completed it before the change a prize. So lets see if they share my opinion. If not, Well, not much I can do, is it? :hmf:

DeletedUser29602

Memo to myself. Check forums every day. I just completed the NPC's and the whole quest thingy. Now, if I was Inno, I would give those that had completed it before the change a prize. So lets see if they share my opinion. If not, Well, not much I can do, is it? :hmf:

I am with you tormented. I spent 54 bonds and quite a bit of cash buying buffs to complete this all for not. It a quest for a full set not 100 EP's and a piece of Aztec gold.:mad:

Now that's my Level 67 dueler talking. My level 63 builder in another world says Yeah!!!:D