Feedback - The West turns 8!

• Thread starter DeletedUser8627
  • Start date

Pankreas PorFavor

the moment they started messing with dueling and inventing all kinds of obstacles for duelers is the moment this game started it's decline. I just put my dueling character in vacation mode today, and I guess I'm not coming back. I am still active in 3 worlds, I will reduce it to just one in the next week or so.
the number of players on the whole .net today is probably lower than the number of players in just one sector of World 9 in 2009/2010. good job! :hmf:

DeletedUser15368

True, but tombola money means they don't actually have to fix anything...

asdf124

the moment they started messing with dueling and inventing all kinds of obstacles for duelers is the moment this game started it's decline. I just put my dueling character in vacation mode today, and I guess I'm not coming back. I am still active in 3 worlds, I will reduce it to just one in the next week or so.
the number of players on the whole .net today is probably lower than the number of players in just one sector of World 9 in 2009/2010. good job! :hmf:

I'd recommend if you farm(just log in for daily bonus) on those you aren't really pursuing.

Why? Well, in my farm world Fairbank, I gained a venomous snake for free. It was hilarious indeed, at least for me. 1095 nuggets and 1095 into main playing world is good.

Pankreas PorFavor

that would mean I actually care about those bonds/nuggets. it would mean I am "really pursuing" something. and sadly, that is not the case.

Bad Billy Jack

this questline has a time limit? just got back to game after breaking shoulder and completed ff quest. it has hourglass 30.04.2016 to 21.05.2016. ick the announcement thread did not say time limit. it sez from now on.