DeletedUser15368

I know there wasn't any feedback requested either here on Beta, but imo new forum layout drops some visual features for no reason, such as a members forum statistics in threads, i'm not really a fan.

The background and style is an improvement, however.

But anyway, just wanted to ask to change the text highlight colour in the text box back to blue or to a darker shade instead of almost the same colour as the background so I can actually see what i'm highlighting in my own posts....
2d5201277e.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15368

on the left side under a player's picture, doesn't have any statistics anymore (you can find them by hovering over a profile picture now) :p

Last edited by a moderator:

asdf124

Can we also customize the keyboard shortcuts? I get annoyed every time I try to change a tab or a window and hitting alt tab... Sometimes it shows me the search menu.

kuro90

Can we also customize the keyboard shortcuts? I get annoyed every time I try to change a tab or a window and hitting alt tab... Sometimes it shows me the search menu.

I tried to replicate it multiple times without any success. Does it happen in a particular window of the forum or randomly?

asdf124

I tried to replicate it multiple times without any success. Does it happen in a particular window of the forum or randomly?
think a particular one. I tried to replicate it too. But it happens kinda randomly.

asdf124

Might be on my end. I usually switch too much so it could be the tab kept moving until I was able to move onto the search menu. Oops. And I forgot to say thank you!

Last edited: