Feedback February Sale

Kidd Kalypso

One set that is kinda better....the other two sets are trash...No need to spend nuggets on any of these imo. Nice link Goober, whatever language that was in :)

sheep1

Hi, I am gonna say my oppinion about ''another february sale''. The proplem is that INNO does not pay attention what the players are thinking about the game. Due to that reason each year the game is dieing slowly.. Instead of spend time to figure out how to merge somehow the wolrds and increase the interest ingame you just put a sale... every month changing the game not only to 'pay to win' but 'pay to win without caring what do you think'. This is sad... because those sentences are being written from a player who put a lot of money in the game... but now when i saw that you dont care i am just another player who... which is the description of the majority of player that are playing today.. Enough sets.. you put many sets on the game. Even a new player who is starting now can not realise the main idea of the game.. due to the high volum of sets that you have created and month by month you indrotuce new better sets and throwing away the older sets that you have put. Do you want to listen to us? merge the worlds and stop putting new sets. Fix the old one and make the game more interest. Some players from Kansas world including me we wrote not only 1 but more than 3 emails to the INNO central officers suggesting some ideas how to improove the game. One of them is to merge all the worlds and create a global world so you can travel around the commities and chaicing fort fights and duelers... Sadly we didnt even get an answer for our suggestions..

RaiderRt

Hi, I am gonna say my oppinion about ''another february sale''. The proplem is that INNO does not pay attention what the players are thinking about the game. Due to that reason each year the game is dieing slowly.. Instead of spend time to figure out how to merge somehow the wolrds and increase the interest ingame you just put a sale... every month changing the game not only to 'pay to win' but 'pay to win without caring what do you think'. This is sad... because those sentences are being written from a player who put a lot of money in the game... but now when i saw that you dont care i am just another player who... which is the description of the majority of player that are playing today.. Enough sets.. you put many sets on the game. Even a new player who is starting now can not realise the main idea of the game.. due to the high volum of sets that you have created and month by month you indrotuce new better sets and throwing away the older sets that you have put. Do you want to listen to us? merge the worlds and stop putting new sets. Fix the old one and make the game more interest. Some players from Kansas world including me we wrote not only 1 but more than 3 emails to the INNO central officers suggesting some ideas how to improove the game. One of them is to merge all the worlds and create a global world so you can travel around the commities and chaicing fort fights and duelers... Sadly we didnt even get an answer for our suggestions..
Thanks for your feedback

Dr Roth

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
Forum moderator
Sets could be better considering they are nuggets only

WhyN0t

It's obvious that Inno doesn't want to make money from these horse sets. John Astor is decent, but I don't know if it's necessarily worth the nuggets, considering everyone has upgraded Murrieta's , with John you gain some attack, but lose sector bonus.
Sarah Astor's is a bad joke, it's much weaker than Behan's which is 2 years older, and back then there weren't as many strong appearance items as now. This horse set is weaker than Eire which was almost free.
Bob Younger's is slower than the calf and chef's book.
Is this an early April Fool's joke?

sheep1

It's obvious that Inno doesn't want to make money from these horse sets. John Astor is decent, but I don't know if it's necessarily worth the nuggets, considering everyone has upgraded Murrieta's , with John you gain some attack, but lose sector bonus.
Sarah Astor's is a bad joke, it's much weaker than Behan's which is 2 years older, and back then there weren't as many strong appearance items as now. This horse set is weaker than Eire which was almost free.
Bob Younger's is slower than the calf and chef's book.
Is this an early April Fool's joke?
INNO does not care at all and this is my personal oppinion after so many efforts that I have done. As you mentioned, the sets are not worth the nuggets but still they create new sets and still they are trying to sell them especially to dead worlds with no active players... my question is why? Why they keep doing that? what is the point to spent 1k nuggets on a horse set on a dead world when in the meantime inno does not care at all about my gamming oppinion and in 1-1.5 month they will put something else for sale.

Artem124

for the nuggets they asking for .. they need to boost the horse sets.. yes john astors is barly better then joaquin lvl 1-2..
so give it a boost like add more sps or give more attack bouns on riding/product like perrys horse set has...

Joe Kidd

It's pointless complaining about all this here. They'll tell you that you should have complained about it on Beta. They'll say they would have tweaked it there even though you really can't test a damn thing in the first place. So yeah you have no real impact with your comments here or on Beta. Stop wasting your time.

sheep1

Nobody is forcing noone to buy something as far as I know
From the things that we wrote you undestood that we feel INNO is forcing us to buy the sets? I just wrote my oppinion which is not something new... the majority of players have the same oppinion as mine.

darthmaul99174

Just came here to say that Sarah Astor & Bob younger horse sets are statistically worse than what is already out there and is pointless for me to buy and I am not spending 1200 nuggets for the absolute pitiful upgrade that John Astor horse set would be for defense.

Victor Kruger

Well i think your all being negative poo poos ... i bought lvl 2 of each for every world, bargain... .. cos its close to valentines and there wont be anything just after the option to buy thats probably better n for free right ? .......... :blink: right ?

Besides .. everyone loves a fluffy pussy... cat n suspenders are all the rage these days plus i dont have a holy cow yet n Bobs looks just the milker i need .. ommm nama shiviaahhhh ommm nama shivaaahhh ommm nama shiviahhhhh .....:-D

sheep1

Well i think your all being negative poo poos ... i bought lvl 2 of each for every world, bargain... .. cos its close to valentines and there wont be anything just after the option to buy thats probably better n for free right ? .......... :blink: right ?

Besides .. everyone loves a fluffy pussy... cat n suspenders are all the rage these days plus i dont have a holy cow yet n Bobs looks just the milker i need .. ommm nama shiviaahhhh ommm nama shivaaahhh ommm nama shiviahhhhh .....:-D
i bet if i ask you to tell me what you wrote you wont be able to tell me .... amigo :no: