Feedback February Sale

Beefmeister

Just came here to say that Sarah Astor & Bob younger horse sets are statistically worse than what is already out there and is pointless for me to buy and I am not spending 1200 nuggets for the absolute pitiful upgrade that John Astor horse set would be for defense.
bruh lv0 is better than lv5 previous horse set :lol:

anyway victor boomer i think you should cut your internet cable

WhyN0t

It's pointless complaining about all this here. They'll tell you that you should have complained about it on Beta. They'll say they would have tweaked it there even though you really can't test a damn thing in the first place. So yeah you have no real impact with your comments here or on Beta. Stop wasting your time.
I keep commenting about these horse sets since last year's October, but they completely ignored my feedback.
I even came up with a very balanced possibility of bonuses for them. I argued for each bonus that I added, I compared it with the best items in the slot that we have at the moment and with what we could have in the future, I compared it with everything possible, my feedback was was sent on, but...in vain.
All you see proposed by me are those bonuses of 25% xp and 35% money which are not as important as skill points. And I wrote a lot of comments about these horse sets, because we really needed something like that. We don't have any horse set for speed, no horse set with tactics (we have Behan, but it has very little tactics, and aiming and dodging can't always compensate for the lack of tactics, especially since 2 years ago many strong appearance items appeared (Perry , Jaguar, Green shell jacket, Fancy fringed scarf etc) and a horse set with tactics was needed, because not all of us are soldiers to have 50% extra tactics. The horse set for damagers on defense is ok, it could have been a little stronger, it's still 5 years newer than Murrieta's and it's nugget exclusive, but it's decent. The only decent horse set is this one. The other two are disastrous. But please don't say we didn't share our opinion on beta on time because it's almost 5 months that I insist with these horse sets because they were needed. But with good bonuses, not what it is now, the calf and chef's book are better than Bob Younger's, and Eire or Behan they are much better than Sarah Astorl. It's sad.

2 links with my feedback:

sheep1

I keep commenting about these horse sets since last year's October, but they completely ignored my feedback.
I even came up with a very balanced possibility of bonuses for them. I argued for each bonus that I added, I compared it with the best items in the slot that we have at the moment and with what we could have in the future, I compared it with everything possible, my feedback was was sent on, but...in vain.
All you see proposed by me are those bonuses of 25% xp and 35% money which are not as important as skill points. And I wrote a lot of comments about these horse sets, because we really needed something like that. We don't have any horse set for speed, no horse set with tactics (we have Behan, but it has very little tactics, and aiming and dodging can't always compensate for the lack of tactics, especially since 2 years ago many strong appearance items appeared (Perry , Jaguar, Green shell jacket, Fancy fringed scarf etc) and a horse set with tactics was needed, because not all of us are soldiers to have 50% extra tactics. The horse set for damagers on defense is ok, it could have been a little stronger, it's still 5 years newer than Murrieta's and it's nugget exclusive, but it's decent. The only decent horse set is this one. The other two are disastrous. But please don't say we didn't share our opinion on beta on time because it's almost 5 months that I insist with these horse sets because they were needed. But with good bonuses, not what it is now, the calf and chef's book are better than Bob Younger's, and Eire or Behan they are much better than Sarah Astorl. It's sad.

2 links with my feedback:
The things are very clear and simple my dear friend. When you have a company or a game company that is ignoring the feedback from their players then the game does not have a future. Year by year as far as I know from my friends and from well known players too many people are leaving the game... No interrest at all, 70% of the worlds are dead and the only thing that INNO does is not only put new sets but make them worst every time.. We tried as a team of few players to send emails write some suggestions do somehting but nobody does anything. This situation exist because the INNO's main managers are not being involved in the game to see some things. They dont have a touch with the game at all... Zero.., the based only on some statistics & numbers. What i can say? keep it just like that. In few years this game propably will be played by 200 players MAX of all countries...

WhyN0t

I'm sure the statistics aren't that great. There are certainly far fewer players now than 7-8 years ago. And I'm sure all these useless horse sets don't sell well at all. You see Michael, Bill Brocius (even Behan, who was pretty good), and now Sarah Astor and Bob Younger. I am sure that hardly anyone bought them. So why are they wasting time creating them? And there is no problem that they didn't know what bonus to give them, they had enough feedback, they didn't want to and I don't understand why. I would really like a Q and A with the developer, team manager or whoever makes these decisions.

Victor Kruger

i bet if i ask you to tell me what you wrote you wont be able to tell me .... amigo :no:

Not my fault if you cant follow sarcasm ..meditate on Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmm mooooore :roll:

I'm sure the statistics aren't that great. There are certainly far fewer players now than 7-8 years ago. And I'm sure all these useless horse sets don't sell well at all. You see Michael, Bill Brocius (even Behan, who was pretty good), and now Sarah Astor and Bob Younger. I am sure that hardly anyone bought them. So why are they wasting time creating them? And there is no problem that they didn't know what bonus to give them, they had enough feedback, they didn't want to and I don't understand why. I would really like a Q and A with the developer, team manager or whoever makes these decisions.

No serious investment or dev time is required for pretty pictures with numbers on, zero coding required, an intern or could do it ... minimum cost and time invested.

Sets & items are absolutely the easiest and most cost effective additive to produce for games .. Churning out different pretty pictures with similar numbers is simple .. an online free program will create a pic in 2 seconds just by asking, no art creation or training required,.. only a fool would assume Inno is not using similar. A few numbers varied on the usual set program tools & a name.. your done.. milk that cow, rinse repeat...

So yer 3 or so sets every month or so is simple & a totally sound cost effective business model. Who cares if only a few players buy ? it feeds the beast of expectation of "new" looking stuff for the die hards & collectors left playing & something new every month to look at/trade for minimum cost/effort..

Jokes on the player base .. .. as always.

bruh lv0 is better than lv5 previous horse set :lol:

anyway victor boomer i think you should cut your internet cable

Get it right ... Im Gen X my ol son not boomer .. be just fine navigating a world without the net thx & come from the generation who created it.. its your reality thats dependent on it not mine :'P

WhyN0t

No serious investment or dev time is required for pretty pictures with numbers on, zero coding required, an intern or could do it ... minimum cost and time invested.
You're acting like the developers have made who knows what updates over time. They postponed these new horse sets for 5 months, if it was so easy to do, why did it take them so long? You really don't see that they don't allocate any resources for The West?

Victor Kruger

You're acting like the developers have made who knows what updates over time. They postponed these new horse sets for 5 months, if it was so easy to do, why did it take them so long? You really don't see that they don't allocate any resources for The West?

Ofc they dont allocate anything to the west above the bare minimum ..that should be obvious. "postpone" just means "to do" list but couldnt be bothered until now thats all, no staff to spare n no intern probably. You dont seriously think it takes any time to change a picture n a few numbers on an existing platform when they do min 3 sets every mth or so when they want do you ?

They cant even get events out on time because its not important enough to be bothered with anymore and makes so little the west is an after thought ( and mostly forgotten about ) thats all .. bet they wont be on time Valentines either..

But they will roll out a whole lot of pointless shop stuff for the ubers for some reason so a few hundred can waste game $ accumulated.. seriously zero point when a new world cant even populate a medium fort battle .. just innosense n amuses me some still think they ever gonna magically rejuvenate the game with a few shop bits, some new sets every months or so and no players LOL .. its dead jim but not as we know it

WhyN0t

I have no words to describe this...
3 years old FREE horse set vs this new one premium 2 day exclusive with NUGGETS.

bob younger vs schwarzwald.png

You win 30 horseback riding...
At least the tactics is almost the same as Sarah's, which is supposed to be a defensive duel horse set. It's laughable.

Beefmeister

Get it right ... Im Gen X my ol son not boomer .. be just fine navigating a world without the net thx & come from the generation who created it.. its your reality thats dependent on it not mine :'P

fortunately they didn't add an iq test to join the network otherwise i would have no comment to reply to now