Favorite Job

DeletedUser

I've found sugar before, but when I go to my inventory it isnt there. Wheres my sugar?

DeletedUser

Repairing Fences for me is like 15% money and experience, so I am sticking with that. My motivation is sinking very low (almost in the 70's) so I have to rotate that and stupid things like berry picking :\

Benefits of being Repairer Elite :p

DeletedUser

i don't care too much about having a lot of money right now. i'm looking for the experience if i'm going to work to get my skills up.
i'm looking forward to being able to repair fences or stone mining.

DeletedUser

picking cotton
I like to shove little bits up my nose and shoot 'em at the people working next to me. Plus I've made some awesome tye dyed shirts which gives me skill points....long live The Grateful Dead!!

DeletedUser

picking cotton
I like to shove little bits up my nose and shoot 'em at the people working next to me. Plus I've made some awesome tye dyed shirts which gives me skill points....long live The Grateful Dead!!

I'm just gonna walk away now...

DeletedUser

I'm just doing the quests, but last night before i went to bed i set up 3 finding turkeys as it was my quest and man i got alot of exp :p

DeletedUser

Whatever is needed for the quests for now...
I'll start working for myself soon enough

DeletedUser

Hey, another job has popped up "installing barbed wire fence"

edit: and "carving out claims" it seems

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

AN amazing thing just happened.

A few days ago(maybe yesterday) i did the poster quest for the henchmen and overdid it and ended up with three posters extra.

Now i ran in to another quest for the woman in the saloon and i had the three posters allready :D