Fathomless Sunset - Letramenia

DeletedUser

Wallace lay out his equipment and began removing his armor and cleaning it as Gemina told them about the Arinaleca ceremony. It sounded unusual, Imprinting a flower on the forehead in the middle of the forest and saying the correct words... Interesting but he had thought it would have been something more impressive. Having finished cleaning each part of his armor Wallace proceeds to do stretches. It seemed like they were not going to do much else that night so he was going to get some practice in. Once his stretches are done Wallace puts his armor back on, summons his weapons, pulls a large chunk of earth out of the ground, spends some time manually forming it into a human-ish shape and proceeds to use it as a training dummy.

Apelatia

Gemina

Gemina smiled again as Iatairris exclaimed at how the ceremony sounded 'AMAZING', before responding to the girl's first question, "You will be ready when will be ready..." The response would come across as mysterious to the girl, but it was plain that Gemina wasn't intending to say any more on that particular topic. In response to the second question, Gemina placed her right hand on Iatairris's shoulder. "Why would I lie to you Irris? I have no reason to do so. Everything is as it seems... The Arína are blessed with eternal youth at the point at which they are chosen. I don't know why... It is the way it is... All of the many books on the subject were left behind in Cecia Town when it fell... I have never had the opportunity to read them. You must take my word for it. As the years pass, your appearance will not change as it would in a normal human Irris. Only your eyes will grow deeper as the decades and centuries pass..." Placing her other hand on Iatairris's other shoulder, she whispered, "Atríla cema remlof emergí." Presuming that Irris would want an translation, Gemina said, "May you live a long and prosperous life." This said, she lifted herself off of the ground, and addressed the three travellers, "We will camp here tonight. There is a river just past the bushes to the west where you can fill your waterskins. Otherwise, I shall bid you all goodnight. Tomorrow we rise early..." With a smile, she proceeded to lie down on the floor, and closed her eyes."

Arkadi

Mezonas frowned, obviously interested by Arkadi's response. "No, I do not find it toxic... I only prefer to drink water devoid of salt. My previous experiences with the consumption of base matter haven't been pleasant. Perhaps it is some strange side-effect of your elemental abilities... I am most intrigued..." Waiting long enough to hear if Arkadi had a response of any sort, he continued, "Come, the time is near. I will approach from the north, while you take the south. I will signal when it is time to move in..." With his piece said, Mezonas proceeded to move north around the area silently."

Tretana Village

The hooded man snickered as two of the group that had confronted him started to fight. The younger man seemed to think that there had been a misunderstanding of some sort, saying that they meant him no harm. Laughing in a croaky voice, the man spoke again to Jokir, "Misunderstanding? There is no misunderstanding... You foul Ancslá disturb the forces at work in the world... My duty was to stop any Ancslá, and I have failed. End my life. Face the wrath of the other wardens. You will not survive in this land. It is not yours..."

DeletedUser

Arkadi shrugged as Mezonas explained how he just preferred drinking 'normal' water over pure saler, and went on to postulate that the mercenary's preference for it was a side-effect of his elemental abilities. Arkadi sighed and spoke; "Yeah, well thanks for pointing out the obvious, leaf-chewing twig augur."
"Come, the time is near. I will approach from the north, while you take the south. I will signal when it is time to move in..."
Arkadi nodded and drew his kukri, licking it to taste the salted blade before he moved off at a crouch in the indicated direction. His footsteps were but leaves falling on the ground, his body slouched to lower his profile. Aware that his light grey clothing was not good camouflage, he used the shadows as much as possible. He was but a grain of salt in the water, a leaf on the wind, a fire amidst the sun. He did not use stealth; he was stealth, and this would be oh so much fun.

DeletedUser31931

As Akana leapt at Jokir he pulled a shadow from the nearby house and prepared to use it as a shield, however, this never needed to happen with Kaiden's roots grabbing both of them, forcing them to listen. He nodded his thanks to Kaiden then heard the man talk of the Ancslá again. "How about you listen before passing judgement." He said to the man, he spoke calmly, hiding his inner rage. "I do not believe that I am your Ancslá that you speak of. The only term I have heard myself ever referred to as is an Arína or Arínaleca but not your Ancslá. Whatever you think of me though, according to another figure, there is an army, of people with our powers, and they are going to invade this forest and destroy everything in their path, unless we stop them, so instead of muttering about how the world balance should be, look at how it is, we exist, we are not an abomination of nature, we exist for a reason that's probably determined by some big thing in the sky, how about you start accepting that, and then maybe you and your wardens can work with us to save this land from this invasion force, should it exist. What say you?" He finished this, and silently let out a breath of air, he had remained calm, now what he had to say was done, let the warden think on that and then reply.

DeletedUser

Whisper, hearing of a nearby river, could barely contain her excitement. She quickly walked in the general direction that Gemina had indicated…and soon heard the sound of the water as it lapped gently against the river rocks. She filled her water skin, and then scanned the forest floor, and soon found what she was looking for…a nice digging stick. Continuing her search, she spotted the waxy-leafed soap plant. Whisper used her digging stick, and exposed the bulb, and extracted it. Taking the bulb, she cut it in half. She went to the water’s edge, and pulled out a rock that had been worn flat from the constant water flow of water across it, and set it on the ground. Taking another smaller rock, she used it as a hammer, and smashed the bulb into a pulp. She sprinkled some of her water from her water skin on the pulp. This started to create the expected foam that made Whisper smile. The juices of the bulb contain saponins that form lather when mixed with water. Whisper removed all but her underthings, and she scooped up the lather, and made her way into the water. Holding her hands high, she waded up to her waist, and lowered herself to put her head under the water to get her hair wet. Using the lather, she cleaned her hair, and the dust and dirt from the day fell from her and washed down the river. Hurrying now, as the water was getting a bit cold; she used her clothing to dry her, and pulled out and donned fresh ones from her knapsack.
Now she was most interested in catching some fish. Carefully extracting a fish hook from the protective leaf from her knapsack, she pulled a single strand of the kudzu vine apart, and tied the hook to the end. She put a couple of berries onto the hook, and walked a little further upstream. Throwing the hook into the water right over there…. In between those two bigger rocks at the water’s edge should do it. It wasn’t long before a tug on the string told her she had something. Whisper grinned as a nice sized catfish was on the line. Careful, so as not to dislodge it, she flung it up on the shore. Whisper made quick work of killing the fish, unhooking it, putting more berries on the hook, and soon four fish were in the pile. She went back to camp, made a fire, and speared the fish on sticks, placed over the fire. Her mouth was watering as she waited for them to cook.

DeletedUser13682

She was going to strike him down. Akana would end Jokir for interfering with the duel and knocking her against a tree. Before the swift and just vengeance could be properly carried out, however, Akana was suddenly stopped; a thing had grabbed her leg, stopping her momentum, jerking her back. ”Sometimes a sudden stop can be fatal, not because you collide into something, but because your body doesn’t quite know its stopped yet.” Ṗráp̄sáryn Vanna lectured the group of young students. The science class today was about motion. “Usually, however, we don’t achieve the required velocities to cause any of these damaging effects on the human body. There are some accounts from back before the Fall, that talk about jumping from high towers. Early experiments used rope that was not very elastic, and in extreme cases would break the necks or dislocate the legs of the person jumping when they reached the end of the rope.” Akana was snapped back into reality with that thought. She was on the ground, a few feet from Jokir, with Kaiden standing above her.

“Tame Amān,” Akana hissed at Kaiden, while looking down at her leg. It hurt; she’d have to be made of stone for a sudden stop like that to not cause any damage. Luckily, she hadn’t built up enough momentum to dislocate the leg or knee. She’d be able to walk, but that leg would be hurting for a while. Looking back at Kaiden, she took a deep breath, and was more relaxed. “I have calmed. I will Jokir again now not attack.” As this was going on, Jokir was talking with the mysterious stranger. They seemed to be debating a semantics point between Ancslá and Arína. Having travelled through different lands, Akana had encountered many languages, and of course, her language was born from bridge languages. “I believe Ancslá and Arína the same to be,” Akana spoke in a pause in conversation. “I know about the wardens not. Please, inform of us the wardens.”

Apelatia

The Forest Camp

The night closed in, the sounds of the nocturnal creatures that made the Dark Forest their dwelling place emerged from the ground, trees and water banks... The air around the travellers seemed still and calm, as if the world was taking a nap after a long, weary day of hard, manual labour... In fact, the air around the forest camp was so peaceful, but for the sounds of the night, that one would almost believe that something was lurking... waiting for the right moment to make its move... From her place on the floor of the camp beside the dying embers of the fire which Whisper had cooked the fish on a few hours previously, Gemina's eyes opened suddenly, a look of alarm clear on her face. Noiselessly, she sat up on the ground, and looked around at her students in training. When she was certain that none were aware of her being awake, she rose to her feet, before jumping forwards, and disappearing into the clutches of the air, in much the same manner as she had performed this same maneuver in the dark interior of the Twilight Staircase. Alone in the forest, the three initiates would be unaware of their new situation until it forced itself upon them like a gale of wind...

---

From his crouched position on the northern edge of the forest area in which Gemina and her troop were camped, Mezonas picked up a reddish leaf from its resting place on the ground. Examining it, he ran his finger along the midrib of the said leaf, before glancing towards where Arkadi was positioned at the opposite edge of the clearing. The ambush that he and the salt-man were about to perform had not originally been a part of the overall plan of the training of the young travellers, but he had found it necessary to gain Arkadi's trust, something which he thought most important at the current moment. Now, it was time to make their move. The ancient man continued to run his finger down the midrib of the leaf before coming to an abrupt stop at the tip. Mezonas began to utter words softly in a strange language, very much similar to the tongue that Gemina had used to open Eldaríl Hall's front entrance. His sentence completed, Mezonas held the leaf out palm upwards, before gently letting it rise into the air of its own accord. From it now shone a pale, golden light that was the signal to start the offensive. Arkadi would recognise the signal's meaning immediately.

Tretana Village

The man laughed, before speaking again, though this time, his words seemed to emerge in the form of short croaks. "Ancslá...Arína... They are one...the same..." Taking a short breath, as the energy taken from his body was too great for him to retain his life, he spoke for the final time. "In Grelin, you will find your deaths... I have failed, but my comrades will not..." With that, the hooded warden slumped sideways onto the ground, never to rise again in the world of the living...

DeletedUser

A pale, golden light floated up into the air from Mezonas' position on the side of the clearing, the signal to move in. Arkadi relaxed his body and lowered his torso, letting his posture sink to a kind of bullrush. Then, pushing off on his right foot he launched himself forwards out into the open. His left arm was extended but bent, ready to block any attack, or to hit the ground and roll if need be. His right arm was drawn back, softly holding the kukri amidst his fingers with just the right amount of grip and balance. His legs moved mechanically, rhythmically pounding the ground. Softness of footfall was not an issue now, the stealth part was over; now was the dart for the kill.

DeletedUser28032

"Good" Kaiden replied; instructing the root to release its grip upon Red's leg before sitting down heavily upon the grass By the Arina's he was getting too old for this! he'd tried his best not to pull her leg from its socket but he'd had to react pretty quickly so it hadn't exactly been an exact science "...Apologies for any injury caused" by this point the hooded man had begun to talk speaking of Wardens within the forest His forest "Do the tree's talk to you? Do they move aside to let you pass? I think not this is my forest and don't you forget it!" he scolded the man before once again closing the lids across his eyes in an attempt to regain some of his composure and Ka.
However the man continued seemingly taking no notice of what he said, telling the three of them that his friends would succeed where he had failed and that they would find their deaths in Grelin before passing into the next life himself "So...we go to Grelin then?"

DeletedUser31931

Jokir swore loudly, he had mostly moved beyond such base behaviour, but right now he felt twenty-five again and very angry. "Red, I apologise for interrupting your duel, however, I honestly believed that this idiot could be reasoned with and that there was a point to us doing so." His words were dripping with contempt and pent up anger that was desperately attempting to release itself. As Kaiden spoke he nodded his head and spoke again "I think so. There we will attempt to reason with these so called wardens and hopefully they might listen to us.

DeletedUser

Whisper awoke abruptly from the tree bough of the large oak tree. She knew not what was wrong, but something did not feel right. She lay awake for a moment trying to discern what the tree was communicating. She felt the warning vibration... and the slow pounding… almost like a heartbeat. It was getting stronger and stronger. Not only was someone running through the forest toward them, but the tree was agitated. There was danger. “Danger…awaken everyone”. Whisper shouted. Had Whisper been alone, she wouldn’t have said anything, nor would she have moved. Here too, she didn’t move, only shouted an alarm. She had no fighting skills, and best she just stay out of the way, so her comrades would not end up having to defend her. She had her own defense, and the tree would protect her, just as it did all those many years ago……

DeletedUser13682

Akana’s linguistic suspicions were confirmed when the stranger stated that Ancslá and Arína were the same. He then stated that they would find their deaths in Grelin. After promising that his comrades would not fail in killing them, he died, not allowing Akana to end him like she was supposed to. Although, allowing him to live for this long was a bit out of conduct. However, sometimes breaking protocol was necessary, if the cause was good enough. Proving that stuffy old guy wrong was worth it. As the man died, and the vines cleared, both Kaiden and Jokir apologized to Akana. Apologize with your weapons and your skill, she wanted to say. But, again, protocol needed to be broken for now. Besides proving Mezonas wrong, if there really was an army burning down the forest, they had to be stopped. The forest was Akana’s home, the stars and the trees, and the food animals and plants.

As Akana inspected her leg further, Kaiden and Jokir were both talking about going to Grelin and reasoning with the other wardens. If the freshly dead one was an example of the other wardens, then she felt that her diplomacy would be the only style to break through barriers in communication and set up a dialogue that cut through misunderstanding. The only problem, however, was the location of Grelin. She had never heard that name before, yet the other two seemed to know right where it was. Poking a root shaped bruise, and finding it to slightly hurt, Akana asked the other two, “Where is Grelin. I know about it not. Do you two it to know about?”

Last edited by a moderator:

Apelatia

The Forest Camp

As Whisper raised the alarm, Mezonas moved silently from his position outside of the woman's field of view. Arkadi was aiming straight for Iatairris's location, where the girl had yet to wake, and so it would be up to him to deal with the other two. The only problem that they were facing was Gemina's location. Under normal circumstances, he would not ever have dreamed of attacking the three initiates when their instructor's location was unknown, but as it was, this was merely a test to see how the three would respond to the ambush... With Gemina absent though, things were not so straight forward... He had given Arkadi the signal to move in, and so he would have to honour the agreement by doing the same.

Creeping forwards towards a tree near Whisper's location, Mezonas began to climb. This particular tree had an outstretched branch which hung right over the young woman's current location. She would be occupied with Arkadi's sudden appearance, and so would not notice him as he summoned his thin, long blade which curved at the end into a strange, almost hook-like shape, but not entirely so... As the blueish blade gleamed like the water of a rushing stream in the twilight, Mezonas swung his arm downwards, and, as much as it pained him to do so, cut off the medium-sized branch with a swing of the weapon, so that it began to descend rapidly towards the young Arína. The energy that left him was of a considerable amount due to the aqua which he had coated the blade in to ease its passage through the branch, and so he opened a strangely shaped flask which he retrieved from a small side pocket in his trousers, and took a sip. Instantly, he felt a rush of energy flow through his body, and into his limbs. In this time, Whisper would have taken whatever action or inaction she felt necessary to take at that moment. Meanwhile, Arkadi would be executing whichever maneuvers he felt were necessary to use...

Tretana Village

Over the course of the short battle, the village had grown silent, as the inhabitants settled in for the night. No candlelight would be visible through the windows of the small huts which the villagers knew as their homes. Away to the east of the battle site could be seen the main track which passed through the centre of the small settlement, and which after leaving the village, seemed to turn somewhat to the direction of the southeast... Scarcely used, the road held only a few pairs of footprints, all of which led into the village, save for one relatively recent pair which followed the road towards the south. Perhaps it was two days old?

Should the three Arína choose to search the hooded man, they would find naught but a scrawny note attached to his belt, which contained faded writing in the common tongue of the area upon it. Though barely visible under the light of the moon, the words, "Departed... Will arrive in three days at Lefos. Will then continue onwards to Grelin to discuss movements with Uferj. Will aim to return after three cycles of the moon."

DeletedUser

The forest became alive with agitated vibrations from the trees. One close by was extremely injured, and Whisper felt its pain. There was danger from below and above, and Whisper had only seconds to react. The tree she was in did not envelope her to protect her, in fact… was almost urging her off its limb… so she scrambled off. Just in time, as the limb from the neighboring tree came crashing down. She was not happy at all about this. Who would do such a horrid thing? She didn’t have time to reflect on this at the moment, she felt the tree she had been sleeping in, now that she was on the ground, almost beckon her. The trees helped her once before when she was in danger, and she gladly allowed it to help her again. She backed up against it and…..was absorbed. [spoil]
g6i42ea.jpg
[/spoil] As was the case all those many years ago, she would now be safe, and asleep for eight hours, and would awaken refreshed.

Apelatia

Mezonas

Looking down from his perch in the tree, Mezonas watched as Whisper scrambled off of the tree that she had been in, and out of the way of the falling branch, before backing against the same tree, and allowing the trunk to... envelop her? With a deep sigh, Mezonas de-summoned his weapon, and jumped down from the branch, before turning to look at the scene that faced them. With Whisper now imprinted in the tree for who knew how long, that left just Iatairris and Wallace to deal with, as well as the currently absent Gemina... With his many centuries of experience in battles such as this, the two young Arína would be easy pickings for him, especially with the aid of Arkadi, so the choice was an easy one... He'd let Arkadi go about his own business, and meanwhile he would set up hindrances for the two initiates under Gemina's schooling...

Seeing that Arkadi was clearly targeting Iatairris for the moment, he walked around the backs of the two that had been sleeping on the floor, maintaining a clear distance from them. Once he was in a position directly behind the sleeping Wallace, he crouched down, pressing his hand to the ground, before drawing upon his elemental energy, and releasing a steady flow of water across the ground to make Wallace wet. The extra weight from wet clothing would make movement more difficult...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Someone had shouted, people were moving around the camp... and he felt wet. Wallace opened his eyes and saw the canopy of trees overhead partially obscuring the night sky. It was dark but not enough that he couldn't see. With that established he casts his eyes to the tree Whisper had been sleeping in and had shouted from. she wasn't there but in her place there was a growth on the tree in her shape. So, the two moving people were foes then...

Rolling onto his side Wallace and grabs a patch of dirt that raises into a pillar of stone dragging him to his feet with it. Now on his feet and facing the person who had been standing behind him Wallace snaps the pillar and melds it into his armor bulking the it up, he had previously discarded some of the extra mass to help with traveling but with a fight in the making light armor just wouldn't do. Summoning his weapons Wallace clashes them together. "Iatairris wake up! We are under attack, One man is coming at you in the direction we came from and the other is where I am! Whisper is indisposed and Gemina is gone! Try to hold him off for as long as you can, Ill be over there as soon as I can!" Wallace shouts while at the same time trying to judge how close the two assailants were to him and Iatarris. "Show yourself shadow stalker I know you are out there!"

DeletedUser28032

"Quicker to kill them and be done with them entirely" Kaiden replied to the assassin's talk of reasoning with these so called Wardens, the dead man in front of them had told them little of use even when death had been inevitable, no there would be no reasoning with them "Grelin is south of here, once we've buried our friend here we should get moving I can't see us being overly welcome anymore" the ruse of them being three young friends travelling together would be shattered after the duel that had transpired here and Kaiden had no desire to try and lie his way through what had happened "Grab his legs Jokir, we'll take him a little way into the forest and then bury him I do not wish them to discover a body, better they think we drove him off" he said taking hold under the dead mans arms. Once Jokir had taken his legs they would carry the body a short distance into the woods before beginning the task of digging a grave.

DeletedUser

Somebody had sounded the alarm, so the camp was waking in a yawning response to the immediate threat. Arkadi's was headed straight for the centre of the camp, where he could see two sleeping figures. One stood up; the stone man, by the bulky look of his silhouette. The Grey Knight shouted out to the sleeper, who apparently was Iatairris. The really annoying one. Great! "Show yourself shadow stalker I know you are out there!"
So... tactics. the easy path would just be to dive for the sleeping one. But claiming a win over somebody who wasn't even aware they were under attack was boring. Sure, he'd happily do if he was being paid, but... he wasn't. That left the stone man, who in a head to head fight would probably devastate Arkadi. But if he could keep move in a superior fashion then he would be fine.
Arkad sped up, diving straight over the sleeping Iatairris he sheathed his blade midair before instinctively dive-rolling and drawing it again. Now he was behind Wallace, and the decision was where to strike?

DeletedUser31931

Jokir nodded his head. "Unfortunately, I concur with our being welcome here. Still, I would like to try and reason with them before we kill these wardens Kaiden. Who knows, they may be of use in terms of discerning if this army exists." He spoke as he moved over and grabbed the legs of the warden. They carried him into the forest, and when they reached a spot Jokir spoke again. "Let me, I can remove some dirt quickly and make a shallow grave for him, he doesn't require much more than that." The dirt was slightly muddy underfoot here, it must have rained recently, which made Jokir's task even easier.

The shadows of two nearby large trees slipped away from the trees and to him. They span round his feet and moved up his body, shadows circling him in a ring. When they reached his hands, the shadows flowed out from his hands in a stream, and pushed back the dirt and mud, clearing a hole big enough to fit the warden plus another half a meter and it was certainly long enough. Jokir released the spell, and let out a large breath. The method he had used, where he channelled the shadows through his body, took longer but it saved him about a third of the energy. He flickered for a second, almost as if he was a shadow too, hit by the sun's rays but then he was solid again. "Kaiden, you put his body in the grave, I'm just going to breathe for about half a minute." The assassin didn't seem out of breath, and only a single bead of sweat dripped from his brow, just the one, but even that was breaking the assassin's usual calm demeanour.

Apelatia

The Forest Camp

As soon as he saw Wallace rising from the ground with the air of a stone pillar's growth, Mezonas immediately stemmed the steady trickle of water that had been flowing towards the stone man's location. Rising to his feet again, Mezonas prepared to initiate an attack, only to be surprised by Arkadi's sudden leap over Wallace, before the salt-man turned to face the knight. Attacking directly had never been a preferred option of his, so instead, Mezonas decided to act as a support to Arkadi... Whisper seemed to be immobilized for the immediate future, and Iatairris was still sleeping apparently... The only worry was the location of Gemina, but she would undoubtedly reappear when she felt the urge to do so... For now, everything would continue as it had before. Summoning his weapon again, Mezonas concentrated intensely before staring hard at Wallace, and forming a large bubble of water around the initiate. careful to not move it too quickly, so as not to waste vital energy, Mezonas raised the bubble containing the knight five feet into the air. It had been a quick process, but now it was up to Arkadi to decide whether or not to take advantage of the man's current state, or where Wallace would perhaps try something of his own... Of course, it would only be a matter of time before he realised that popping the bubble wasn't really a difficult task, and one that merely required some sort of sharp point, and then it was burst... What would make things interesting though would be the five foot drop that now lay beneath the knight...

This done, Mezonas walked tentatively towards Iatairris's location, stopping about ten metres away from her, undecided as to what course of action to take. Meanwhile, he kept a close eye on the progress that Arkadi was making...

Tretana Village

The relatively small forest-like area that lay to the southeast of Tretana Village ran up to the base of a small escarpment, on top of which lay a small plateau. The road running south from the village curved around the bottom of this plateau, before heading towards the southeast, through a mixture of forested areas and grassy hills. This area of the Dark Forest was quite plainly a lot less dense in terms of vegetation than other areas... The small forest that Jokir and Kaiden had buried the body of the hooded man in was similarly open, with the trees that made the location their habitat being thin and tall, rather than the bulky, ancient trees of the area around Eldaríl Hall, which were so intertwined that it made travel through the area difficult...

----

Arya

Moving quickly along the dark corridor, lit only by torches, Arya glanced out into the darkness surrounding the palace. A few lights shone from the town below, but otherwise the area was silent. That was good, but nevertheless, she still had to be wary of the guards that patrolled around at this time of night... Clutching the short dagger that she held in her right hand tightly, she ran on silent footsteps to the turning in the corridor, which turned now into the inside of the palace, before poking her head around it carefully, checking to ensure that no one was in sight. Seeing that the way was clear, she made her way to a door some way down the corridor, which was embedded into carefully crafted wooden arch. She pressed her ear to the door, making sure that no persons were inside, and when discovering that there were not, she pushed the key that she had...acquired into the keyhole. Once inside, she looked around one last time to check that the coast was clear, before rushing forwards to the desk that lay at the end of the library-like room. There, on the table lay a parchment. Picking it up, her eyes scanned its contents, growing ever wider as she read down the page, before finally coming to rest on the signature at the bottom. It was true! Something had been amiss, and this...treaty confirmed her suspicions... Sighing outwardly, the dark-haired woman replaced the parchment where it had been, and made her way outside the room again... Having locked the door, she turned around, only to discover a figure standing before her. Instinctively, she prepared to use her dagger, only to stop abruptly in her tracks... The person standing before her was not someone that she would get off lightly for murdering...