Passed Farm/Ranch

Would you like to see this idea implemented into the game?

• Yes

Votes: 96 76.8%
  • No

Votes: 29 23.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I think it's a great idea and i think it would be good if there was a farm/Ranch as you have suggested and also a grocery store type thing (built separate from the farm/ranch) that town founder's can transfer the food to

that way the farm/ranch can be used for town members to buy the food and can transfer left overs in to the grocery store

i also think there should be a 2 day limit on bought food before it rots

DeletedUser

regal: There's already plenty of safeguards to protect against abuse, anymore and this idea won't be worth it.

fred: The farm store is already part of the idea.

and again, I don't want to make this any more complicated than it has to be, so I'm going to have to say no to food rotting.

DeletedUser

Besides, they did have preservatives. Country ham, anyone? Or tomatoes cooled in a cellar?

DeletedUser15169

This is a well though and great idea! I hope ot se it go further. Prices are fine where they are to prevent people from buying all them up.

Diggo11

This idea has been moved to Development Discussions. It shall be discussed for a week then voted on. Voting begins January 27.

DeletedUser

Good idea: a faster way to get energy, but cost to avoid abuse. So its good

DeletedUser

I think a couple of people went around to each one and voted no to all of them. That's what it seemed like anyway. You always have those morons lurking. Or they voted no because they don't like me. ;)

DeletedUser

sounds fun. to prevent players from storing lots of food than going on a dueling rampage with no way to KO them, there better be a limit on how much you can eat a day.

DeletedUser

If you got a problem with me, why don't you take it up in private mails instead of talking crap to everything I post?

It's not abusive because of the prices/HP Regen ratio. "Oh, let's buy 100 tomatoes for $6000 and use them all up within a week!" Come on now, it's a lot of money.

And to answer your questions: has a tomato ever helped a bullet wound? No.

So i'll ask you has anyone ever survived from taking 4 headshots in a duel?

for a low / medium / medium-high level player $6K will prevent abuse, for a super high XP player that can make $2K in 8 hours of work it could be abused, unless:

#1. Limits were placed on how often a particular food could be eaten.
and/or
#2. Like shamen, the price per food goes up each time you buy it & drops one price point per 24 hours of non-purchase.

Personally I would implement the above two suggestions with a medium limit on #1, so players that take the time to stockpile stuff can get SOME short term advantage, but not enough to abuse the system.

DeletedUser20647

sounds fun. to prevent players from storing lots of food than going on a dueling rampage with no way to KO them, there better be a limit on how much you can eat a day.

Do you realize that it only gives you energy and health points? No dueling advantages, you can still lose...

for a low / medium / medium-high level player $6K will prevent abuse, for a super high XP player that can make $2K in 8 hours of work it could be abused, unless:

#1. Limits were placed on how often a particular food could be eaten.
and/or
#2. Like shamen, the price per food goes up each time you buy it & drops one price point per 24 hours of non-purchase.

Personally I would implement the above two suggestions with a medium limit on #1, so players that take the time to stockpile stuff can get SOME short term advantage, but not enough to abuse the system.

You wan't to duel, or you want to spend 8 hours per day to get money, to get food, to make sure you don't get KO'd?

Besides, someone that can make enough money to heal with food in between duels, won't have the skills to win duels I think...

Last edited by a moderator:

Diggo11

for a low / medium / medium-high level player $6K will prevent abuse, for a super high XP player that can make $2K in 8 hours of work it could be abused,
If it took them eight hours to collect this money they could just as easily have gone to their hotel for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.