FAQ: East & West & Mr Brown for Dummies

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhtsUp

i accept quest then i go to west location.when i open quest at west point there is only 2 option 1)complete quest 2)cancel quest.i click complete n he say u do not fulfill the requirenments.then i go to east point.same happen again .
then i did in diffrent way.i cancel quest n direct go to west point n accept quest there.then click on complete same problem i got.
there is no option to select east n west quest.i got same pic. on all 3 purple dot of mr.brown
i did 5-6 times in diff ways.now it s really madness n mindfk.wht i do now ?

Violette LeDrunc

i got same pic. on all 3 purple dot of mr.brown
- You only go to one Mr Brown.
- You will find East in the very first column of the minimap.
- You will find West in the very last column of the minimap.

Have a look at the first page of this thread again. There you will see the picture of what the East annd West quest givers look like.

WhtsUp

i m really dumbfk....there are so mnay purpledot in mini map (mr brown)so i thought east n west pont.now i found origanly west n east point. me really feel like imba noob.omg i waste 4 days to complete this quest.
thnx to alll who really support n guide me

Violette LeDrunc

Lol, WhtsUp. :laugh: The guys around here really appreciate it when people acknowledge they are "dumbfks".

DogDoc

Ok, I am in world 8. I have looked at every square in the minimap. There are no violet dots in any of them. I haven't done an east quest or a west quest, nor have I met anybody named Mr. brown, yet I have completed many quests and I am currently level 8. Is this something that applies to worlds other than world 8?

Elmyr

Ok, I am in world 8. I have looked at every square in the minimap. There are no violet dots in any of them. I haven't done an east quest or a west quest, nor have I met anybody named Mr. brown, yet I have completed many quests and I am currently level 8. Is this something that applies to worlds other than world 8?
I think you are too low a level to do the quest.
He is. You have to be level 26. It's a sub-quest of "Let the Adventure Begin". Plus, no class quest will be available until you choose a class at level 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.