Famous - Powerful Alliance List

DeletedUser

Hi Can I know at least the top 5 famous or powerful alliance in W12? and also the Leader(Town or Player)... I want to join one..when I'm at the high level.

DeletedUser

If you are a fort fighter , quest completer then its better to join IHLAG or maybe DBD.....If you are a dueler , join either Gods Spittoon or TBP (both are dueling towns and not alliances)

delldell56

no no, definitely i wouldn't recommend ihlag. i heard they are a bunch of elitist, disorganized narcisists full of themselves.

DeletedUser34784

Fort Fighters can go to WFA or GC are new alliance and are basically the growing alliances
Duelists can go to APJ or AlleHagenMe say.

DeletedUser34784

UNITY? Join Western Force or Game Changer or even I Hit Like A Girl.
Towns I say to join are towns in WF, GC , IHLAG, and a few of UNITY but UNity is not the alliance to join

DeletedUser

^^^:mad::mad::mad:^^^

If you like a family atmosphere, lots of help as you grow and plenty of support then UNITY is a great Alliance to be a part of. :abe:

DeletedUser24093

If you like a family atmosphere, lots of help as you grow and plenty of support then western force is a great Alliance to be a part of. :shootout:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser24093

[FONT=times new roman,helvetica]Why do birds fly upside down through [/FONT][FONT=times new roman,helvetica]APJ alliance ? :laugh::laugh::laugh:
[/FONT]

DeletedUser

I shoot (chop up) who i like! always have done and always will do
wanna fort? ok with me..
wanna duel? do it.. matters not... i'll deal with the flak no prob's
come PLAY :D

it's a GAME!! really it's a GAME