Failed murder quest

DeletedUser

If I give wrong answer to sherif about murder in murder quest, I am done? can`t restart the quest or what?

Ripwise

Yes, if you give the wrong answer you are done, meaning you wont get the last prize. You cant restart the quest.

DeletedUser

is there a trick to getting the evidence? I have the old photo equipped and and doing all of the listed jobs trying all of the different time options and I'm getting nothing.
It's very frustrating. Are there tricks I'm missing?

DeletedUser31532

Do you have enough Labor Points (LPs) to perform the job? Most quest drops require that. And there are a couple jobs during this part of the quest that you might not meet the requirement for.

To check, simply run your mouse cursor over the job site icon while wearing your best gear. (Remember though...you have to keep the photo equipped)

DeletedUser

There is only one job that I am short on LP and I can use a boost for that. I've read in other old posts about having to do them in a clockwise or counterclockwise order. I may try that next

DeletedUser31532

If you aren't successful, send in a support ticket. One of the ingame mods can take a look and see what's holding you up. :)