Face Shot!

DeletedUser

Mod's

Is it possible to use a phot-graphic image of myself with Glass's as an avatar if I up load the image to my character portrait...Meadows00, Chekotee |Elderado world;)...im quaint and a pretty boy! and a bit of a vouge catwalk! QUEEN :-d

And their's me thinking I was an ugly duckling :cool:

Your get a buff shot lol :no:

<------Here's mine lol:rolleyes:....Duuuudes!

Thank's in advance, Dave

Dave
Meadows00
Chekotee
davemeadows00@yahoo.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22685

Unfortunately it's not possible to upload custom avatars in-game unless you receive 500,000 Friend Points by referring other players to the game. On the other hand, you're more than welcome to use a selfie as your forum avatar :p

On another note, if you feel like you have additional information to add to an existing post, please do so by using the edit button found in the bottom right corner of that post.

DeletedUser

Unfortunately it's not possible to upload custom avatars in-game unless you receive 500,000 Friend Points by referring other players to the game. On the other hand, you're more than welcome to use a selfie as your forum avatar :p

On another note, if you feel like you have additional information to add to an existing post, please do so by using the edit button found in the bottom right corner of that post.

Called a quote! lol...without the Hash Tag's:no:

I thought the quote was used for this, I guess I'll use the edit button to update the info relevant to the older post in place of using a new one...thank,s in advance, probably send an idea to the ideas forum,s with some ideas for in game avatar picture,s.:rolleyes:

Dave
davemeadows00@yahoo.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator: