F-N-U wants in a good town...

DeletedUser

well like the title says i'm looking for a town... check my stats... i only started playing yesterday but plan to stay this active... i see a lot of the higher ranked towns are already at their max pop but i'm more than willing to wait until room is made... you can either post in this thread... shoot me a pm here or send me an igm... i look forward to hearing from you guys

EDIT:also... i'm currently in the northeast side of the map right... if that matters

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My friend has been playing the same amount of time and is on lvl 7 also. It's very easy to level up at the beginning so I don't really think your profile will be as impressive as you think... No offence...

Either way you're better off mailing the town founders. There's 13000+ players and only 777 joined on this forum. So yea it's self explanatory.

DeletedUser

My friend has been playing the same amount of time and is on lvl 7 also. It's very easy to level up at the beginning so I don't really think your profile will be as impressive as you think... No offence...

Either way you're better off mailing the town founders. There's 13000+ players and only 777 joined on this forum. So yea it's self explanatory.

like you have been playing for ages... i will be most of the way to level 9 by the time my guy has to sleep today :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

i see i will invite u to join my town but my town is VERY far away from u its in the bottom left corner

DeletedUser

I m in the bottom left corner and on level 7. Will soon turn to level 8. I play on tribal wars too. Want to be activ member here. As a sign I already have paid a premium account.

Like to be supportr for the village. Most likely want to open one customer house, if you like. Else I came from Norway.

Knut the Powerful.

DeletedUser

run me on twstats if you like... i used to play a bunch of worlds but have gone down to just w13 now... not sure what that has to do with this game tho lol

In 7 hours i'll have a town, and i only want ative people. Therefore, if you have good stats in tribalwars. You are active therefore, allowed to be invited to my town :D.

DeletedUser

Oh so you have nice credentials in TW then that means you can be a good player here oh..now i get it..=D LOLS..

DeletedUser

i'm willing to kick a town some gold for a temp invite to grab a donkey... any takers please send me an in game message to work out the details

DeletedUser

no takers??? i'll put $100 in what ever town lets me in to get a donkey