EYES OFF! The blind keyboard game!

DeletedUser13682

They made us put orange covers on our keyboards so we couldn't see the letters, but I always looked under the cover, I didn't really learn how to type with the home row until middle school.

DeletedUser

I'm going to also make a thread that forces you to talk with your eyes closed! We'll record it for hilarity because we know that everyone has trouble talking with their eyes closed!

DeletedUser

I was talking to Divest but poeple are a lot faster than I am. Whats the point of covers if you hust look inderneath of them.

DeletedUser13682

Some people actually do, and if one of them is on the forum, I'll pray for you.

DeletedUser

I'm going to also make a thread that forces you to talk with your eyes closed! We'll record it for hilarity because we know that everyone has trouble talking with their eyes closed!

yeah that sould be real funny as people do have troudvble talking with thyer eyes closed.

DeletedUser

I haven't looked at a keyboard while I've been typing for over 18 years.

DeletedUser

mee too.. i havent looked at a keyboard since i was a teenager, and that was quite a load of years back.. it so slows ur speed while typing.. and now with my spanky new keyboard, the keys are so super soft..

DeletedUser

Who looks at their keyboard when they type? Do we get extra credit for using more than two fingers?