EYES OFF! The blind keyboard game!

DeletedUser

Ok, so the objective of this game is to type a random sentence WITHOUT looking at the keyboard. This can be a quote, lyrics, or just a sentence. There is no winner, just good old laughs and having a good time misspelling words, and seeing if you can get a complete sentence without looking.

New Rule!
NO BACKSPACE!

This also incorperates a bit of tourettes typing, the funner and more confusing the better!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I for one hate ipods and all that useless terchenology. It's stupid anmd unnecissaryu and good old fashion keyboards work better.

(Im good at this!)

DeletedUser13682

Yeah. You'er really good at it, I see one msoekkubgm while I messed up a hole word!

DeletedUser

No Kidding. When you get f jomerow things can get really messed yp.

DeletedUser13682

yes, yes they can, you sonofabiscuiteater. Also, if yuforgetspace, youreallygetmesseduo.

DeletedUser

Last night I had a friend over and we watched the grewatost / ,ost offensive moce ever, VOEAT, and it was hilariouys. Then we playued JALO 3 AND I WONM 4 FAMES!

DeletedUser

Are you sure that you are forgetting to put in spaves? You trying to ca;; me names now or what?

DeletedUser13682

I amw atching redvsblue rightn ow, which is made from the halo games, but i would rather play left4dead, and no, i was not calling yhou neamws tex

DeletedUser

I am glad thjat you are nmot calling me names. Is redvsblue a moie or a game.

DeletedUser

I for one hate ipods and all that useless terchenology. It's stupid anmd unnecissaryu and good old fashion keyboards work better.

(Im good at this!)

This is beyond hilarious. For those of you who actually post in this thread like it's some sort of challenge just remember this: You will be relegated to the lowest of the low class in The West Forums.

If this many of you don't know how to use a backspace, you're beyond saving. If this many of you stare at your fingers while you type, I also wonder if you stare at your feet like you walk.

DeletedUser13682

Gotta love Divest, posting in threads just to mess with our heads. He can't stand to ignore anything. Oh well.

DeletedUser

You will be relegated to the lowest of the low class in The West Forums.

What;s it matter it still for tfun.

If this many of you don't know how to use a backspace, you're beyond saving. If this many of you stare at your fingers while you type, I also wonder if you stare at your feet like you walk.

I know how to use vackspace I just choose not to as it is just sopposed to be for fin.

DeletedUser

WOO HOO HOO!!!!

luuuuk @ me tipin 4 phun all ova da plase!!!! dis is teh fun!!!!!