Extreme Challenge!

• Thread starter Deleted User - 819397
  • Start date

Deleted User - 819397

Welcome to a great idea I thought of for a game. If any of you have seen the shows Total Drama Island or Total Drama Action, you know how to play and don't need to read the general rules, which are as follows:

1.NO GOD-MODDING! This is a reality show. IF ANY GOD-MODDING OCCURS, I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE EVENTS TO WHAT SHOULD HAVE OCCURRED. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
2.No killing, maiming, or intentional injuries. This will make me have to make up a whole lawsuit thing...

Ok, those are the basic rules. Here are the rules for signing up:

I need 3 producers. These, along with the host (me), will PM each other to come up with the next challenge when appropriate. Note: for the producers...DO NOT POST ON THIS THREAD! Instead, PM me and I'll go first come first served. The producers are shadowy figures that work through the host (me).

I also need a bitter co-host. This person will be more angry then evil (evil's my job) and will serve as the cook.

For contestants, your character must be a teenager (makes things more fun). The more contestants the better. If we have enough, we can do an elimination challenge every time...otherwise there will be a "reward" challenge in between the eliminations.

These positions are first come first served, so come quickly!

To claim a post, do the following:

Name:
Age: (remember, for contestants, they MUST be a teenager)
Position you are filling:
Bio:
For producers: PM me, DO NOT POST!

IMPORTANT:
There will be a "confessional" that will be available to rant about the others or whatever. To post this, use (). Everyone else is not allowed to directly comment about this, except the host (me) at his discretion.

Let's give it a shot!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 819397

Ok, me first:

Name:Regal
Position filling:Host
Bio:Regal is an individual who is self-absorbed. He enjoys making challenges as hard as possible for everyone, and laughs when they fail. He does care about their lives, since if they die, he doesn't get paid.

DeletedUser

I think i need more info: How many people can play?What is the background of the game?

Deleted User - 819397

For the contestants, the more people the better...I'm thinking a MINIMUM of 4, but that's if this thread really bombs...

The background of this is a reality TV show. I'm assuming you haven't seen TDI or TDA then... Basically it's a cross between Survivor and a challenge based system. For this thread, however, I was going more toward ridiculous physical challenges rather than summer campy challenges (TDI) or movie genre challenges (TDA) For those of you who did see TDI, think about the first challenge, where they throw themselves off a cliff...that's the kind of thing I'm talking about here.

Hope that answers your questions, Anhlong!

DeletedUser15762

Name: Jack Wert
Position you are filling: Co-host, cook
Bio: Angry cook!

Deleted User - 819397

Excellent. So far we have:

Host: (Me)
Co-host: Wert (Jack)
producers: 1
contestants: 1
We still need 2 producers and contestants!! Anyone is accepted!

DeletedUser

Name: Constatine
Position: Contestant
Bio: World history nut, non-athletic, many fears

Deleted User - 819397

We now have 2 producers. One more producer spot is available, and we need contestants still...1 isn't good for an elimination-style gameshow. Thanks.

Deleted User - 819397

All three producers have been chosen. Contestants, we need you.

DeletedUser13682

(Let's see where this goes)

Name: Rolf Schmidt
Position you are filling: contestant
Bio: Rolf came on the show for obvious reasons. He is semi-athletic, pretty smart, and very warlike. He is able to make weapons out of many things, he is the MacGyver of weapon fabricating.