Feedback Extra changelog

mnnielsen

The West Team
Community Manager
Howdy cowgirls and cowboys
What do you think of the latest changes

Yours The West Team

GrandDuke

Nice changes! I've already tested praying and looks like it is working. I critted 3 times in a row in my previous Fort battle, even though I am playing Worker class. New praying is amazing, thank you!

P.S. You have to pray for 2 hours at least to get crit chance in Fort Battles.

foscock

Nice changes! I've already tested praying and looks like it is working. I critted 3 times in a row in my previous Fort battle, even though I am playing Worker class. New praying is amazing, thank you!

P.S. You have to pray for 2 hours at least to get crit chance in Fort Battles.
You critted as a worker? How is that even possible?

Thanatoss

Nice. Finally praying gets some update. I really like the odd duel terrain change and the revenge button

Al35ul

See although the update is an April's Fools, this idea:

''A newly implemented revenge button will make it possible to get direct revenge in case you are duelled''

it's not actually that bad. When someone KOs you, going back to their profile will display a ''Revenge'' button instead of the duel one, and winning the duel will get you better rewards

RaiderTr

See although the update is an April's Fools, this idea:

''A newly implemented revenge button will make it possible to get direct revenge in case you are duelled''

it's not actually that bad. When someone KOs you, going back to their profile will display a ''Revenge'' button instead of the duel one, and winning the duel will get you better rewards
now imagine if they spend as much time as making that post on actually fixing the game