Extend daily tasks by fort battles

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser35746

Proposal
Add a new daily task "Fort battles" which will require you to attend 2 ffs a day.

Current Workaround
If you are a pure ffer, you have no much chances to complete 3 daily tasks to achieve successful day. You can only craft 3 products and do 3 NPC duels. You have no skills to duel other players and you have neither skills nor enough time to finish 3 quests (if you are not a premium user, you attend ff and then sleep, again ff and sleep, so you have no time to do quests).

Details
There will be a new daily task. You will have to attend 2 ffs to complete it (it seems to be fair enough as 1 is not enough to get bond and 3 is too much 'cos there are rarely 3 ffs a day on some worlds). As a reward, you will get one more extra bond, so you will be able to get 5 bonds a day (instead current 4 bonds). To achieve successful day, you will have to complete at least 3 daily tasks a day. If there is a ff at midnight, it will count to the day when the battle ends due to an abuse prevention.

Abuse Prevention
Only abuse I can see is that there could be dug ffs in order to get one more bond. This can be prevented by setting minimal amount of ffers that is required to count the ff to daily task (50-75 in sum of both sides seems good for me). Another option is set a minimal amount of rounds (25-30) but there could be long ffs with a small number of ffers.

Visual Aids
I'm not really good at this but I don't think any needed. There is a space under the task "Crafted products" to add the new task "Fort battles" which will be followed by the same bar as it is in case of the task "Duels vs. Players".
http://imgupload.sk/viewer.php?file=7njfmtpipam9yieycvzt.jpg

Summary
I firmly believe this would give an equal chance to each pure ffer to complete his/her daily tasks. What is more, I'm absolutely convinced that this would attract more people to ffs and it could help to many worlds where ffing is dead.

Administration
Does this idea meet the Ideas Guidelines & Criteria? hopefully yes
Does this idea appear on any of the Previously Suggested Ideas List? hopefully no

Last edited by a moderator:

Ripwise

Fort fighters get enough bonds as it is so i doubt this would pass. Also Fort fighters can craft, can do daily jobs, can duel(win or lose, doesnt matter). I dont see why Fort fighters couldnt do those daily quests, those are easy for any build.

DeletedUser35746

These bonds would be obtained by anyone not just by ffers, so it would not benefit only ffers. I just want to give a chance to fulfill daily tasks to anyone.
Ffers are mostly under the KO protection, so they can't do duelling daily task. Daily quests require a lot of time to complete and if ffer is not a premium user, he/she has no time to do them.

DeletedUser

Sorry but if you can´t even do the 4 dailies from the saloon... i bet you must be a fort fighter level 21 or below that.

The 4 dailies from the saloon and super easy to do and they take less than half the time you need to make 2 fort fights a day.... i only make 1 fight per day, when they are available, even that is too much.

And getting 52 upbs from the 2 fort fight wasn´t enough for you?
Making 4 quests is super mega easy... you have 1107 quests available in game. Plus 37 dailies (per day...) and you cannot do 4 of those???
Why? Because you only login, send the caracter to a fort fight and logout? To travel to the dailies employers is the same thing... better that most of them let you do the quests without even be online.

No.

DeletedUser35746

First of all, that's not about me. I'm not pure ffer and I have my dailies completed every day.
Secondly, which dailies from the saloon are you talking about? Surely, you can do a crafting daily quest, so there are 3 more you need to complete = at least 3 hours of working but there are also quests which require to find a product with a drop rate below 10%. Don't forget we are talking about pure ffers who have no skills distrbuted for jobs, so they get incredible damage from jobs and the drop rate of products is usually too low.
Do you say that ffers get enough bonds from ffs? I admit that but the same amount of bonds is obtained also by non-ffers and they don't get always full amount of bonds.
And the last but not least, who would vote against this and prevent to get one more bond daily? Personally, I can't see any reason why you should vote against.

Ripwise

First of all, that's not about me. I'm not pure ffer and I have my dailies completed every day.
Secondly, which dailies from the saloon are you talking about? Surely, you can do a crafting daily quest, so there are 3 more you need to complete = at least 3 hours of working but there are also quests which require to find a product with a drop rate below 10%. Don't forget we are talking about pure ffers who have no skills distrbuted for jobs, so they get incredible damage from jobs and the drop rate of products is usually too low.
Do you say that ffers get enough bonds from ffs? I admit that but the same amount of bonds is obtained also by non-ffers and they don't get always full amount of bonds.
And the last but not least, who would vote against this and prevent to get one more bond daily? Personally, I can't see any reason why you should vote against.

FFrs get most bonds and others dont even come close to it. It isnt about voting for or against, its about the implementation logic and which things have priority and giving FFrs more bonds surely isnt one.

Im sorry but this wont pass. :(

DeletedUser35746

Anyway, I think those 7 bonds a week won't make difference. It's just to attract players to go to ffs. This way ffs will be interesting also for non-ffers and it will help to many worlds to keep ffing there alive.

Ripwise

Anyway, I think those 7 bonds a week won't make difference. It's just to attract players to go to ffs. This way ffs will be interesting also for non-ffers and it will help to many worlds to keep ffing there alive.

Going to FF itself should attract them if bonds are in question but since they dont go even because the max bonds per FF are 26 i think those 7 per week wont attract them also.

DeletedUser

this have been suggested before, and has been turned down before, like ripwise said there are enough bonds for fortfighters

but much more important is that this will encourage a lot of multi digs

DeletedUser

Did you REALLY checked the saloon quests? Sorry but i can only ask if you made the Depart to a new adventure quest...
On the saloon there are 4 quests per day that can be made by someone that have the newbie quest complete (99% of the fort fighters never made anything after the tutorial, that´s why they don´t have the dailies on the saloon or in any of the other 2 locations (you know there are 14 to 20 other dailies on 2 locations of the map don´t you?)) and just make a level 1 job for 2h.
So for those hard to drop products there are, at least, 25 dailies (forgetting all the other questlines, events and special) that can be made... you only need 4.

Still, let´s make a single account to compare: 4 quests = 4 upbs. Making the 3 out of 4, 3 more upbs. 7 upbs.
Weak fort fighter: 8 upbs on a single fight.
Good fort fighter: 25 upbs on a single fight.

So at the end of the week:
Quests - 56 upbs
Weak fort fighter - 56 upbs
Good fort fighter - 175 upbs

So, doing 4 to 6 hours of jobs will get the same thing that someone that just gets into the game twice per day and a third of what a fort fighter gets, only from fort fights (forgetting everything else... since they can add the same value from the dailies and other things)

Right now the fort fighters are the ones that can pile up 2000 upbs each 2-3 months. Everyone else cannot even get near half of that value.
If that isn´t enough to get people to go to fort fights... it´s not letting the multis pile up a few more thousands of upbs by giving them the daily bonus in 2h that the others need to make in many hours of jobs.

DeletedUser30224

Apologies, but my colleague is correct. This will not pass as fort fighters have already enough bonds, in fact fort fighters get most bonds. The incentive is there already, an extra bond from dailies will not matter in the slightest as you have said so yourself. Since there is plenty of incentive to do fort battles, there is no point in adding more.

This thread is closed, if you have anything to say in this regard, send me a personal message and we'll talk about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.