expand the vetran shop

DeletedUser38295

I had understood that the idea of eaxpanding the vetran shop is a very old idea that was never worked out decently. In my opion it is very important that the rewards voor playing adventures get bigger/better cuz atm it is very poor. I've talked a lot about it on the .nl server and we are all a little bit disappointed in inno for just doing nothing. So I have decided to take it to the .net forums beacause the devollopers do read these post ( I thaught).

I would like to hear some good suggestions for items that can be placed in the vetran shop, if the rewards get better more people might play it, I dont know how it here is but on .nl you have to wait 30min till 1h for one adventuere and then often there are leavers and you have to start over again. If it stays like this I am pretty sure that the good concept of adventueres will die....

(I apologize for my bad english, I am dutch and aint that good in English but I hope y'all do understand it).

DeletedUser37451

I dont know how it here is but on .nl you have to wait 30min till 1h for one adventuere and then often there are leavers and you have to start over again. If it stays like this I am pretty sure that the good concept of adventueres will die....
Not only on .nl but on all servers (I'm playing mainly on .de worlds). Sorry to tell you but the concept is already dead because Inno don't put manpower on this project anymore.
The idea of an expanded veteran shop is as old as the adventures itself. In German forum we told Inno again and again since more than a year how important it is to offer useful items at the shop (you can't even use the mojos for adventures ;)) but as you see, Inno is not interested in it.

DeletedUser38295

yeah it is really really odd, I mean you want that people anjoy your features right?

DeletedUser15368

If the rewards were decent, and the devs spent a couple of weeks fixing the main complaints, people would play advents much more. The biggest problem is the lack of rewards from playing, and the choice or rewards is basically "win 20 times so you can get the chest"...

DeletedUser38295

does someone has any suggestions that can put in the store ( if the dev's read this)

DeletedUser36192

Well. you could potentially leave the chance to find the loot chest from an adventure the same and improve the things you can purchase from the Veteran store, or another way i see it is you could improve the chance to get a loot chest drop from the games, remove the loot chest purchase from the Veteran Store and then provide alternatives that people may want to buy more?

i'm not really sure what else the store could sell. the bond shop already sells motivational buffs/fort buffs/hp buffs etc. So that's all removed already.

DeletedUser37191

The easiest thing to do would be to make the best FF and duel buffs buyable from the veteran's shop (not existing buffs, new ones, better or at least as good as the current ones, though perhaps single use). As long as it takes less than 3 adventures to get the buffs, I'm sure many FFers and duelers would start playing one or more adventures a day.

DeletedUser26820

The easiest thing to do would be to make the best FF and duel buffs buyable from the veteran's shop (not existing buffs, new ones, better or at least as good as the current ones, though perhaps single use). As long as it takes less than 3 adventures to get the buffs, I'm sure many FFers and duelers would start playing one or more adventures a day.

You might be onto something, Pnevma.
Allow a polishing stone to be purchased from the veteran shop for 100 vp's. Win an adventure, a dueler has the option of purchasing 2.5 of them.
The same can be done for mot and FF buffs.

For me, the major issue is with the rate of luck drop looted chests and what they contain.
If if I get a loot chest from an adventure, award me an Outlaw's item or buff that assists in adventures from which that loot chest was earned, not a crappy 2 leaf clover that has no relevance to adventures.

DeletedUser36192

You might be onto something, Pnevma.
Allow a polishing stone to be purchased from the veteran shop for 100 vp's. Win an adventure, a dueler has the option of purchasing 2.5 of them.
The same can be done for mot and FF buffs.

For me, the major issue is with the rate of luck drop looted chests and what they contain.
If if I get a loot chest from an adventure, award me an Outlaw's item or buff that assists in adventures from which that loot chest was earned, not a crappy 2 leaf clover that has no relevance to adventures.

Relevant. The drop rate of items was terrible for me. I can't say my last few have been bad though - here are my last few openings which i have felt were very lucky. Not sure if everyone else has had such luck.

http://prntscr.com/b7ymud

asdf124

Relevant. The drop rate of items was terrible for me. I can't say my last few have been bad though - here are my last few openings which i have felt were very lucky. Not sure if everyone else has had such luck.

http://prntscr.com/b7ymud

I got 2 outlaw revolvers in a row, 1 belt, hat than a product boost.

Before, 2 cheques in a row, wisdom potions, mojo.

It does happen but not often.

I always utilize everything I get whenever I can.

I am all for it with expansion of the bet shop.

Edit:They did say plans were made for the expansion, but I guess that the unexpected first release hype sent a false message to developers.

That message is: No need for anything else since it is perfectly fine(hype made more sense due to wisdom potions)

Last edited:

DeletedUser36192

haha they could release the option to buy 1% wisdom potions again and i'd play adventures lmao

DeletedUser26820

Who, if anyone, in the Inno designated Mod Forum team is running this thead?
Not just running this thread, but actually communicating back to Inno what's being posted here?

Anyone????

If there's no one, that's not ok, but at least we know we're talking to deaf ears when we post here.