Events - Moving onto the next level!

DeletedUser8627

Telegram received, contains some very interesting news...

"Ah, so you're the one they were telling me about. Sit down, and I won't take no for an answer. You young folks don't know how to appreciate relaxing anymore. Things've been quiet round these parts for ages. I mean, I was still a whippersnapper like you when the sheriff was all up in arms last. And was young enough to join in on the first International Fort Battle Championship.

But you listen here, sprout, and you listen good. There's trouble brewing. No one believes me, but you can bet your horse somethings comin'. In fact, I'd say it'll be a whole new server to mess around with, and my guesses ain't ever been wrong.

Remember how for the International Fort Battle Championship we had a place for people all over the world to get involved? That's happening again, whippersnapper. Except it'll be for all sorts of events. The IFBC's gonna happen again, alongside Speed Worlds, Capture the Gem, and others. Heck, there's even gonna be some old school fort battle events for the older folk like myself, and that's something I wasn't expecting to see. And of course, they're not gonna let it get dull between the large events, nosirree. All sorts of smaller things are planned to make sure it's a hootin' good time.
The real kicker is events will be running at the same time. If you're waiting for a fort battle event to start, why not go get some more gold for the Gold Rush? I'm telling you, young'n, it's enough to get me excited and thinkin' about getting out of the saloon for a while.

I'll keep ya informed as I hear more...sounds like things gonna get busy real soon. Just keep your ear to the ground and your gun in your hand. Me thinks you're gonna need it."