"Ethical" duelers and cash cows required for a Top 10 Town with many benefits :)

DeletedUser9891

Are you able to follow a few simple rules? Like not attacking allies, workers (Unless sanctioned attacks are made as retaliation for our own being hit), guaging an enemies strength before attacking i.e don't attack a town with 30 soldiers, 29 of whom are above your level and have "we kill bilderz" on their profiles?

If so "Monmouth" wants you.

Send KittenKicker a message with the following info;

Experience in the West and how many worlds you play in
What your attributes and skill points are
How often you play
If you are a premium player
What you want from a Town
What you can offer a town

Every application is guaged on content (and I have to say if you can paragraph and not make 1 500 word run on sentence) before a decision is made.

There are fulltime spaces and rotational spots for those who wish to have shopping access (and free trade with our numerous allies) then leave after donating and always have a spot when needed with no fear of dueling.

For the full-time people we will protect you, especially if you are a money earner with few or no duel skills.

We are currently on a 24 stake out of one town that couldn't read not to attack our builders, so we will kill all of theirs for hitting one of ours.

We are moving between 5th and 10th currently, but with 2 more pure builders just joined we aim to go higher.

Holler here, but preferably ingame, if you are interested, and make me want you.

Ingame requests get answered first as you can obviously read.

Good hunting

KK

DeletedUser9891

Store updated again, more items than ever, and new alliances forged for more shopping options.

DeletedUser9891

Store updated yet again.

Still recruiting, and now number 6 in the World.

If you are new and want a space at level 10, yes we will still consider you. If you don't know the game, message me and I'll give you tips on whichever class you want to play.

KK

DeletedUser9891

Store updated.

Level 10 Tailor, 7 Gunsmith, 7 General. 5 hotel, 6 bank.

DeletedUser9891

Town hall 10

Residences 10

Bank 7

Hotel 5

Gunsmith 11

Tailor 10

General store 10

Mortician 1

DeletedUser9891

Town was completed 5th place. All stores maxed.

We are still taking duelers, and also looking for new players for our Sister town, Little Monmouth.

A Founder town of Federation of Marshals, ethical dueling and courtesy as standard.