ESFF (Briscoe) Crafting Guild

DeletedUser26820

I'm attempting to create, nurture and maintain a Briscoe wide crafting guild. Neutral and unaligned. A mutually beneficial network that is co-dependent.

So far:

"WELCOME to the Crafting Guild as hosted by Eclectic Scarab for Friends and Family... ESFF

In Scarabaeus custom and fashion, this is a neutral and unaligned venture to bring together those active crafters/players that support a mutually beneficial yet co-dependent network.

As resembled on the forum topic symbol, bring your hot branding iron and make your mark!!

Amongst ourselves, this we will never dispute:

(1) The devs were brilliant in intertwining the 4 crafting classes for the creation of crafted items and buffs and the advancement and growth of the individual crafter.
(2) COOPERATION between the crafting classes is REQUIRED for the growth and advancement of any and all individual crafter.
(3) Current Market prices for crafted items and buffs are ridiculous and should not be tolerated.

You are being extended an invite, as Friend and Family, and as an active crafting player, to share in a network of others that desire the same goals, mutual benefits, and positive results.

Each participant will be allowed to establish and maintain their own individual crafting forum thread. Needs, buffs and products available, recipes needed and/or available, resources available and/or needed, notes to self, etc. can be advertised.

As participation in this network will be by "free will" and by choice, there will be no rules.

Transactions amongst crafters & other players will be player-to-player negotiated and coordinated.

BUT WITHIN THIS ESSF NETWORK, A FEW GUIDELINES WILL BE STRICTLY ADHERED TO:

(1) First and foremost, you're an invited guest and not a permanent resident of this venture and forum. You don't own the house but instead are renting a room. Treat others with respect and interact by the Golden Rule.

(2) As participation in this network will be by "free will" and by choice, a participant is always free to sell his wares via free enterprise on the open Briscoe market.

(3) Individual crafter forum thread format will be "player name-crafting class". For example, "deiben-blacksmith". Inside that individual forum thread, the crafter will advertise and ply his trade as he/she desires. He/she maintains and updates it.

(5) Cattle thieves, bank robbers, dishonesty, abusive or foul language, and the such will be swiftly dealt with. Your forum thread will be terminated and your name will be posted here encouraging other crafters to deal with you at their own risk. Again, you're an invited and welcomed guest and not a permanent resident.

So, again, there are no rules, just some basic guidelines and concepts. For example:

As a blacksmith, I will trade Gold for $16 each + Granite for $10 each + Cotton for $6 each to a Tonic Peddler for a Tinderbox for $100. I'm dealing in Purchase Prices so players such as LuckyAaron won't have to quote Pushing rules to me on their character page. In my opinion, this transaction is beneficial for both myself and the Tonic Peddler: I get a Tinderbox at a fair and reasonable price (much less than current open Market prices) to create an Anvil for another crafting point to get me to level 150, and the Tonic Peddler possibly gets a crafting point and nets $68 profit.

This forum is being maintained by the hats of Eclectic Scarab. Feel free to post in this thread any comments, ideas, suggestions, and complaints.

Thanks for joining and have some fun!!"

If you're interested, send me a telegram.