Equipment & jobs

DeletedUser

If you change what you have equipped after queueing a job, does it affect how well you work? Or does the game only look at what you were wearing when you queue the job?

DeletedUser5046

if you equip an item after a job..it will definitely change your stats..you can see the difference when you open your skill and attributes after you tried out sum of your stuffs

DeletedUser

I know it changes your stats. What I meant to ask is does changing your stats change your pay after starting the job (or queueing it)?

DeletedUser

I'm not so sure on this one. The energy is taken before you start it so that leads me to think that it's your job points when you queue the job. But that's just a guess. I don't know for sure.

DeletedUser

No one can give you a definitive answer but the devs. However, the majority seem to feel that your xp, reward, and item/product finds are based upon your stats at the job's completion.

DeletedUser

You cannot un-equip the gear if your labor points fall below 1 for the current and any of the scheduled jobs..
If you do construction and you un-equip some of your gear, the reward (construction points) is diminished. I think this is true for all jobs.
But: if you started traveling, then un-equip your horse or horseback riding items, the time to travel remains the same (you keep your faster speed). If you equip those items after starting the journey, you remain at the lower speed.

DeletedUser

Thanks for all the info. I rather suspected I would not get a concrete answer, but it is good to hear thoughts from other players.

DeletedUser

DJ, I HAVE unequipped and equipped construction items when I have building queued [to test this very thing}, and it DOES NOT affect the construction pts earned. Same with adding skill pts.