equip button

DeletedUser

Idea title: add a button in job menu close to "work clothes" button to quip work clothes
Details of idea: Most of the items we do not care what items are those, we just want to equip them so we perform better on the job. With this option you do not need to click up to 11 different place on your screen to equip the best clothes.
Visual Aid: No.
Reasons for submitting: With new job system you need to change clothes several times per day, this makes it much easier.

DeletedUser

Fine with me, but it would lessen the usefulness of a premium feature. 10 saved sets and you don't click those individual pieces much.

DeletedUser

I like the idea, would definitely be handy. It seems unlikely that devs would implement it though, for the reason Elmyr pointed out, but who knows?

To preserve the advantage afforded to premium players, perhaps it could be implemented so that the saved sets were restricted to two for everyone, and this suggested modification were to become a premium only feature.

DeletedUser22685

Fine with me, but it would lessen the usefulness of a premium feature. 10 saved sets and you don't click those individual pieces much.

This is the reason that Buffalo Bill script was frowned upon (or even eventually disallowed, I can't really remember).

DeletedUser22493

We can try sending it in if it passes a vote. But like Elmyr pointed out, it does conflict a bit with the saved set prem feature.

Snr Sarg

corking idea, and it would also surely reduce the strain/number of clicks on the server if I only have to click one button?

DeletedUser

We can try sending it in if it passes a vote. But like Elmyr pointed out, it does conflict a bit with the saved set prem feature.

I would say no, this is the best gears for specific jobs, did you ever see anyone save best items for a job as those equipment sets? Even if so, they can not save best gears for all job as equipment sets. Can they? What's the number of jobs? +120? and what's the number of equipment sets? Max 20 with premium?

I myself never ever did think about saving best gears for a specific job in equipment set, and honestly I think it's stupid, specially in this new patch that there is an option to see best gears and equip it. I always save some special gears in those sets, like construction set if I want to do construction multiple times per day or gears for duelling with my own preference, sleeping gears, etc.

As Snr Sang said, it will reduce number of clicks (commands) on server so it's beneficial for inno for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There's no real reason to use the best gear for most jobs, just luck jobs and low LP jobs, unless you care about squeezing every $ and XP out of every job, but I've never bothered with it.

DeletedUser22685

There's no real reason to use the best gear for most jobs, just luck jobs and low LP jobs, unless you care about squeezing every $ and XP out of every job, but I've never bothered with it.

I basically only do jobs to grind products, so I wear my best job gear when I need those five gold pickaxes, otherwise I just stay in my speed gear because I'm too lazy to change.

DeletedUser

OK, if I understand correctly, all the OP asked for was a button so you can equip all the suggested items (from clicking the Work Clothes button) instantly, w/o having to go thru and click each item individually.

I support this idea, as it doesn't conflict with the premium equipment sets feature (who has an equipment set for 1 specific job?), and it saves time as most players don't care what the Work Clothes button suggests, they just want to equip all of the items. The questers can still go thru their inventory and equip anything else they need for the job.

DeletedUser30224

This idea is eligible to be moved for a vote.

DashAkol, let me know if you want more time for discussion or if you want this idea polled.

DeletedUser

This idea is eligible to be moved for a vote.

DashAkol, let me know if you want more time for discussion or if you want this idea polled.

I'm fine with your decision, go for polling :p

Ripwise

Im pretty sure that any idea that clashes with premium feature wont pass but we can always try :D

DeletedUser

Im pretty sure that any idea that clashes with premium feature wont pass but we can always try :D

I do not see any clash with premium feature, as I rarely see anyone putting best items for certain jobs in their equip set list. Those slot mainly used for duelling or speed or fort fighting sets, or in case one player just want to do 1 job, like constructors or traders.

c'mon really? you guys can not be "THAT" lazy? :O

It's not about laziness, it's about changing gears easier. It also improve the traffic on the servers a lot as you wont send multiple request for changing the different gears any more.

DeletedUser8627

I'm sorry DashAkol but I've closed the voting on this idea. It won't be passed by the developers.

You already have a feature in the game that can do what you want here - Equipment Manager. There is no need to duplicate certain features and slightly change them so they can do basically their same intended purpose. It's up to the players to equip the clothing they want to use, you cannot have everything automated in the game.