Entries: A new world is on the horizon!

Poker Alice

;-) I totally agree with that. I can easily understand why it has been chosen, but to be honest, this name was not my first choice. But in our process we tried to 1. take all the names suggested here, and then through selection processes throughout the team to narrow it down to the table you could choose from in the game.
Is there anything wrong with a name? If we think about it, the location whether in either Nevada or New Mexico. A meadow in the Mojave desert was a real place in 1800's where cowpoke once roamed. The only issue about the name came from the members that attempt to kill or injure the game by suggesting the game is broken and that INNO is a corrupt company. A game is broken only when the game can not be found online or knocks members offline in play. The west game plays exceptionally well in both those areas. When an obvious mistake, glitch, bug was detected INNO immediately refunded money spent on the game by members. These are not the actions of a corrupt company. But the fact is gamers will always find fault, falsely accuse and spread false rumors about video games. Members who do play in Las Vegas can enjoy the west game without believing that a world or the west game is in ruin. In my opinion, the most damage done is created by a few upset members who dump their frustrations/discontentment on others. Worlds are never going to be perfect but we can still enjoy them? As @Reyne wrote she wishes other players well.:)

Even in modern times although Las Vegas has a history of corruption it too has been enjoyed by millions of people. I met a gentleman that told me, he and his wife took their vacation there and were family entertained. That particular trip didn't cost them anything he said. Certainly there will be people with different stories to tell. Some are compulsive gamblers and have serious problems. Someone could write that Braunau am Inn, Austria has a history too but fortunately history contains beauty as well.

mnnielsen

The West Team
Community Manager
Is there anything wrong with a name? If we think about it, the location whether in either Nevada or New Mexico. A meadow in the Mojave desert was a real place in 1800's where cowpoke once roamed. The only issue about the name came from the members that attempt to kill or injure the game by suggesting the game is broken and that INNO is a corrupt company. A game is broken only when the game can not be found online or knocks members offline in play. The west game plays exceptionally well in both those areas. When an obvious mistake, glitch, bug was detected INNO immediately refunded money spent on the game by members. These are not the actions of a corrupt company. But the fact is gamers will always find fault, falsely accuse and spread false rumors about video games. Members who do play in Las Vegas can enjoy the west game without believing that a world or the west game is in ruin. In my opinion, the most damage done is created by a few upset members who dump their frustrations/discontentment on others. Worlds are never going to be perfect but we can still enjoy them? As @Reyne wrote she wishes other players well.:)

Even in modern times although Las Vegas has a history of corruption it too has been enjoyed by millions of people. I met a gentleman that told me, he and his wife took their vacation there and were family entertained. That particular trip didn't cost them anything he said. Certainly there will be people with different stories to tell. Some are compulsive gamblers and have serious problems. Someone could write that Braunau am Inn, Austria has a history too but fortunately history contains beauty as well.

no not at all :-D I just had another favorite .... but it was a runner up ..... But Las vegas is way better that some of the other contries L server ;-)