Entries: A new world is on the horizon!

*Lagertha*

just cause they proberey picked already i suggest some they will never pick.

Leftovers
Lies win
Lots of cash
Lineup
Looters
Lazy
Little toe
Last stand
Let the dust settle
Login
Less is more
Loud egos

sorry in advance

Luka882

So, after so many pointless replies, my comment has the most upvotes, does that mean my proposal won? admins?

Poker Alice

So, after so many pointless replies, my comment has the most upvotes, does that mean my proposal won? admins?
The contest said,
"Let us know and if your name is chosen we will reward you with 200 nuggets!
Entries can be submitted until September 30th 23:59. After that, the team will pick some of the best names and we will create an in-game survey"

La contest announcement closed with "the team" so my guess is that "us" and "we" meant the team will choose and then create a survey for the final. Likes to replies might mean someone likes the reply and not a vote. You might have yours picked though, just a guess. If you do enjoy the nuggets.

Last edited:

NovaStar

Also, the rules say only 1 entry allowed per person...???
I didn't check how many or who had more, but there were quite a few

Poker Alice

Where is it written? Well. if we turn to the book of Job. :no:Sorry, wrong book?:-D
Maybe, "More entries can be submitted by a person." meant after we the team choose some names you can suggest others if you like after the contest is over? I dunno. Yeah, contest rules do say in Art. 2, 6. Multiple participations by the same individual are not allowed and will be excluded from the Contest.

Late

Harriet Oleson

It's a general rules link for all contests in the forum ... If in a particular contest it's explicitly written "more entries can be submitted by a person", that's supposed to mean it's a specific rule for this specific contest, no ?

Well you're right to ask though, better have an official confirmation from the team.

If only one participation per person, my official participation is the second one I've made; not the two others. I'll delete the others if needed, but I hope I won't be excluded for this while it's written it was allowed in the thread ...

Poker Alice

That's a good point if a member suggests more than one will the first one count? Does excluded mean only the first suggestion is to be considered and the additional ones are disqualified or does excluded mean the cheatin' member will be brought to the hangin' tree and succumb to a horrible death?:-(

Harriet Oleson

I want to die only for pretzels :-(

More seriously, my first participation wasn't my favorite, but well hopefully it wasn't "Little House on the Prairie" :D this one was my third.

NovaStar

I did ask halfway through the contest..."multiple entries allowed now?" And nobody responded, questioned it further or anything. I also assume if only one counts, it would be the first one...not a choice of which one, also as stated...

Harriet Oleson

Seems like I already had made my 3 propositions when you asked. And it was up to the team to answer to that, don't know why they didn't ... Personally I was convinced we were allowed too regarding what was written in the thread.