Entries: A new world is on the horizon!

Clever Hans

It has been done before they released a world without the current event so it don't have to wait for this one to finish. Also they have to give enough time for avg players to get to a level where they can do Halloween quest which is usually 2 weeks I may be wrong.
Yes, but so far they did that only for speed/event worlds.

DoctorPeeves

I also agree that the new world needs a different feel, I've just come back to the game after three years of not playing, and nothing has changed. Which is nice in one way, I know I play some games that I wish would go back to how they were three years ago, but the fact that nothing is different is a bit concerning. Maybe it needs to be more interactive, like jobs could have optional mini games or something (you can play the mini game to get the job done immediately, or the job will an hour, so when you need to sleep you can still complete jobs, but then you can actually get through some quests quicker)

pameharris8

Laramie

Fort Laramie (founded as Fort William and known for a while as Fort John) was a significant 19th-century trading post, diplomatic site, and military installation located at the confluence of the Laramie and the North Platte rivers. They joined in the upper Platte River Valley in the eastern part of the U.S. state of Wyoming. The fort was founded as a private trading post in the 1830s to service the overland fur trade; in 1849, it was purchased by the United States Army. It was located east of the long climb leading to the best and lowest crossing point of the Rocky Mountains at South Pass and became a popular stopping point for migrants on the Oregon Trail. Along with Bent's Fort on the Arkansas River, the trading post and its supporting industries and businesses were the most significant economic hub of commerce in the region.

DeletedUser15368

We do not really have much freedom in changing settings. Do you have any idea what kind of differences would you like to see on a new server? Please share with us and I will make sure to pass it on.
A permanent "Classic-like" world with no tombolas or tombola sets.

A new world needs a gameplay purpose, currently there's no goal and no endgame for The West, and we see new worlds actually hurting our community a lot more than helping it year after year, as it spreads our rapidly declining playerbase over more and more non-functioning worlds.

Yevnar

I would suggest for a new upcoming world to make it without nuggets at all, no buying allowed, no using allowed.. maybe only those few for winners of some contents? Let me know your opinions guys and gals. :up:

DeletedUser15368

I would suggest for a new upcoming world to make it without nuggets at all, no buying allowed, no using allowed.. maybe only those few for winners of some contents? Let me know your opinions guys and gals. :up:
How do the capitalists that invested in this company make money from The West if there's no nuggets? This is why we don't have a proper Classic World.
The issue lies in what we are able to do with those nuggets - i.e. mis-managed tombolas and selling sets that are too strong for the game then refusing to balance them.

*Lagertha*

Personally I would lets say double the Character Prem nuggets in worlds where they don't have sets or only get some decent sets from quests/events that is timed so when you complete them it goes then you have to do it again. So players have to do it again to get the slight edge and keeps up activity and new players compete at same level.

Also what I think most are saying all worlds are the same and all we like inno to do is have 2-3 long term servers type games so we could even keep servers with tombolas but the next server after that is different so it don't kill the previous world or even make people be active on both. The problem atm is most players have a decent understanding of the game and not much is new which loses the excitement level. Just off my top of my head why don't we make worlds where you can't change sides you pick either Indians or cowboys ( can be different) then rankings will be team A stats vs team B stats where B team can only attack team A in duels and battles for example. (this is just for one server) Another one is change the classes each new server from ones we have now and another set of 4 keep swapping between the 2.

Maybe it just me being crazy with these ideas but this games needs to adapt somehow to keep things fresh without keep throwing out new sets where you divide players from those who have or those who will never have which then lead to players leaving and not spending money or keeping active.

sorry for long post.

Pankreas PorFavor

An absolutely "impossible to pay to win" world would be nice. I would like it even more if Inno paid us to play. But both of those options are equally unrealistic ;)

Thanatoss

@lulumcnoob i guess you are asking too much from inno?:lol::no:
If i remember correctly you had asked in past for nonpvp world... This makes a lot of sense now here and much easy than the permanent classic server which would be the dream to have.

Also how about this: give us a world with the old version of the west before 2.0!!! It is probably written on a better code than this 2.0 mess that will make it much easier to develop and make an phone app as well.

naughty pumpkin

instead of opening new worlds, how about fixing the structural problems that lead to existing worlds closing.
you just closed world 1...how's world 14 doing?