Entries: A new world is on the horizon!

Protasov

This one is easy. One of the greatest classic Country/Western songs by Waylon Jennings has the name in it:

Luckenbach

Fun Fact: Jennings didn't want to even record this song, even though he knew it was going to be a hit. He never even liked it after it was #1 on the Country charts. When they recorded it, neither the writers or Jennings have ever even been to Luckenbach. Jennings once wrote: "I knew it was a hit song, even though I didn't like it, and still don't." Luckenbach, Texas (Back to the Basics of Love). If you've never heard it, give it a go. Its a great song.

Last edited:

Pankreas PorFavor

LastWorldBeforeShutdown
LosingPlayersDaily
LaughingAtTheCommunity
LotsOfReasonsNotToDoIt
LameIdea

not sure if you noticed, but I am not too happy about new worlds being open while you're not fixing stuff that is broken? I am not absolutely against new worlds, but not like this. whatever happens, I hope those who join will have fun there. I've seen a few interesting suggestions for a name, I wonder which one will win most votes...

Thanatoss

@Syntex why every new world has same settings? I see other games like grepolis almost every server has other settings. Its really boring to join a new server that way when everything is same.

-edit: thats another reason why (new) servers die (faster). If you cant really improve the game the least you can do is add some variety with servers.

Last edited: