Submitted Enhanced Alliance Display in the Town Hall Section

Would you like this idea to be implimented?

• Yes

Votes: 32 94.1%
  • No

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser22493

Link to original thread can be found <HERE>.

- There will be a two week period available to vote. (May be extended if needed.)

- If the idea wins 80% of the vote, it is sent to the developers who will respond with feedback and the idea will be linked in the ideas passed to developers. If it loses the vote by not attaining more than 79%, it will be moved to the archives. The idea will then be placed on the list of items to not post again

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Proposal
Enhanced Alliance display in order to provide more helpful information about all the members of your own alliance in one place - such as crafting professions & skill levels.

Current Workaround
The workaround would be to go through the list of Residents for each town in your alliance and record this information manually.

Details
The screen would make the most sense being added to the Town Hall tabs;an example of its usefulness would be if I were looking for a Blacksmith who is able to make Geodes (level 400) and my town has none with that skill level; I could go to this screen to see if there are any level 400+ Blacksmiths elsewhere in my alliance, and then I could contact them to get what I need. The alternative is to make a list of towns in my alliance, check the Residents screens of each town, and then contact each Blacksmith and hope for a reply. This way I could narrow down the process greatly and skip to the last stage and have the list of applicable players to begin with.
I'm sure there are other bits of information that would be helpful to have on this screen, but clearly this idea was born of a specific need.

Abuse Prevention
I can't see how this could be abused.

Visual Aids
No skills = no visual aids. Sorry.

Summary
Information like this would be helpful for just about everybody to have - from Alliance hats to builders to crafters to fort fighters to Achievement chasers. And duelers.

Administration
Does this idea meet the Ideas Guidelines & Criteria? Yes/No
Does this idea appear on any of the Previously Suggested Ideas List? Yes/No

DeletedUser22493

This idea has passed the vote, and will be sent off to the dev's.

Status
Not open for further replies.