Energy Regen Rate?

DeletedUser

Ok I been looking for some posts about energy regenerating rates and I didn't find what I was looking for or just didn't understand it enough to know what they was talking about lol.

Here is my question:
How many energy points do you regain in 1 hour or mainly 30mins if that is possible? Im not talking about in a hotel but just off doing jobs and what ever. Is there a wiki for this game that tells you all this info like this? If so could some one send me the link to it.

Thanks for your reply's and I will check back asap.

DeletedUser

without premium
3/1h no sleep
8/1h lvl 1 hotel
9/1h lvl 2 hotel
10/1h lvl 3 hotel
11/1h lvl 4 hotel
12.5/1h lvl 5 hotel

with premium
4.5/h1 no sleep
12/1h lvl 1 hotel
13.5/1h lvl 2 hotel
15/1h lvl 3 hotel
16.5/1h lvl 4 hotel
about 18.9/1h lvl 5 hotel

DeletedUser

Edit: or anhlong can post something that blows mine outa the water, lol.

DeletedUser

:D
i just calculated them based on the hotel power and without any calculator :D

DeletedUser14280

Hmm...
*flippity flip flip*
Found it, it's a rather subtle footnote in the game help, under "Energy".

I'll put it here in big letters for the people who are browsing through:

Whatever you do, your character constantly regenerates 3 energy points per hour, even while working or moving around.
Players with a premium account regenerate 4.5 points per hour.

Of course, sleeping in a hotel increases your energy regain rate.

If you don't sleep in a hotel, you gain:
3 energy points every 1 hour,
6 every 2 hours,
24 every 8 hours
and 72 every 24 hours.

Oh yes, the info is here, under game help.
It's right under the part explaining how much energy you use.

One more thing: If you regain energy at 3 per hour, than it follows that you regain 1.5 every half hour, or 1 point every 20 minutes.
If working for 20 minutes uses 4 points of energy (because two 10 minute sessions cost 2 each),
then we can basically say that you regain 25% of the energy used during a job, while performing that job.

Thus, your end total of energy used at a job would be:
Working for 10 minutes: 1.5 energy points.
Working for 30 minutes: 4.5 energy points.
Working for 1 hour: 9 energy points.
Working for 2 hours: 18 energy points.

From this, you could surmise that you could perform approximately 11 straight hours of work before exhausting yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Awake w/o premium: 1 energy per 20 minutes
Awake w/ premium: 1 energy per 13 minutes, 20 seconds

Edit: I don't know why I said idle. I know there's no difference.

DeletedUser

kk thanks every one. Now I know being to active can drain your energy lol.

DeletedUser

One more question on the subject - does the sleeping set regenerate faster
while you are wearing it awake?

DeletedUser

kk thanks every one. Now I know being to active can drain your energy lol.

But that is what your energy is for, to do jobs.

My characters like to have siesta in a hotel for a couple of hours after lunch, that way they can bank their cash and feel refreshed to put in a good slog before bedtime.

DeletedUser

I've been wondering that myself. But can't test it, since I don't want to risk being attacked while waving a pillow. The set gives a certain % of regeneration, but does not mention if it works only while sleeping or not. Maybe someone who has a teddy bear and a chamber pot could test it and let us know. Those two items do not change much if someone wears them while working.

DeletedUser

Anthraxx has said you need at least 2 full hours of sleep wearing the set to get the benefits of the set, so no, it doesn't work if you're awake. I guess that explains why I see people running around wearing their Sleepyhead items all the time...

DeletedUser

i always wear a teddy bear and a chamber pot... Nothing happens. But i haven't tested the eficiency in 1 hour of sleep sinse i have only two items and is very dificult to calculate.

DeletedUser24736

there's a few sets with energy regen, the best is saturiwa @ 50%. basically if you're at a hotel, yours or someone else's and you don't mind spending the cash, it adds a big boost to sleeping where its' "safe".

other sets like sleepyhead offer 20% increase (i prefer doc's), then there's the fair set and a few other named which may offer between 5-20%...it depends, same for some horse/saddle (double check that) and wep sets.

some crafteds like baked beans and tea offer a short energy bonus burst.