Energy levels

craig102

Am i the only one thinking the energy levels are abit out of whack, takes 4 hours to get enough energy to do 1 hour of work?? :S

HeftySmurf

Actually its Correct.
Energy You gain by sleep, no sleep = less Energy.

Find a Ghost Town and Sleep, You gain More Energy.

Carlini

I can't find a town anywhere, are there actually any. The dots are not showing up on my mini map which ever square i click in :(

12azor

I can't find a town anywhere, are there actually any. The dots are not showing up on my mini map which ever square i click in :(
They are very rare. I know one in the bottom right corner which is very popular.

Carlini

They are very rare. I know one in the bottom right corner which is very popular.

Ahh thanks. Now you have pointed it out i see what the dots look like and i am starting to see a lot more lol!

Spank86

Ahh thanks. Now you have pointed it out i see what the dots look like and i am starting to see a lot more lol!

Dots, complex. Dots are generally considered to be little round things. If I can be any more help in assisting you to locate them just ask for more detailed descriptions.

Carlini

How hard can it be to get $300 :p some people are like level 9 or something..

CDavid

hmm, I have a question... it's probably a dumb one, but I'm new to the game so sorry :p

sleeping in hotel restores 64 energy. it says it lasts for 8 hours (Duration)
in Help it says you can restore 24 energy by doing nothing every 2 hours. so 8 hours means 96 energy.

8 hours in a hotel - 64e
8 hours in the wilderness - 96

+ the distance to the nearest hote + the money... I'm sure I misunderstood something, otherwise there would be no point in sleeping in a hotel, but I can't figure out what I missed :/

Spank86

hmm, I have a question... it's probably a dumb one, but I'm new to the game so sorry :p

sleeping in hotel restores 64 energy. it says it lasts for 8 hours (Duration)
in Help it says you can restore 24 energy by doing nothing every 2 hours. so 8 hours means 96 energy.

8 hours in a hotel - 64e
8 hours in the wilderness - 96

+ the distance to the nearest hote + the money... I'm sure I misunderstood something, otherwise there would be no point in sleeping in a hotel, but I can't figure out what I missed :/
just a guess but one would assume you add the hostelry bonus to the sleep energy.

CDavid

just a guess but one would assume you add the hostelry bonus to the sleep energy.
ahha, that explains everything! :) Thanks :)
my next question is, what happens if you quit sleeping let's say, after 30 mins? or 60?

Spank86

ahha, that explains everything! :) Thanks :)
my next question is, what happens if you quit sleeping let's say, after 30 mins? or 60?

actually I "think", based on what happens if you quit walking to a job, that it's as if you never started, maybe not though.