Energy levels

Discussion in 'Questions & Guides' started by craig102, Sep 18, 2008.

Share This Page

1. craig102

craig102 Guest

Am i the only one thinking the energy levels are abit out of whack, takes 4 hours to get enough energy to do 1 hour of work?? :S

2. HeftySmurf

HeftySmurf Guest

Actually its Correct.
    Energy You gain by sleep, no sleep = less Energy.

Find a Ghost Town and Sleep, You gain More Energy.

3. The Dark One

The Dark One Guest

Note it costs 10$ to sleep in a ghost hotel.

4. Carlini

Carlini Guest

I can't find a town anywhere, are there actually any. The dots are not showing up on my mini map which ever square i click in :(

5. 12azor

12azor Guest

They are very rare. I know one in the bottom right corner which is very popular.

6. Carlini

Carlini Guest

Ahh thanks. Now you have pointed it out i see what the dots look like and i am starting to see a lot more lol!

7. Spank86

Spank86 Guest

Dots, complex. Dots are generally considered to be little round things. If I can be any more help in assisting you to locate them just ask for more detailed descriptions.

8. Carlini

Carlini Guest

They were kinda blended in :(

9. 12azor

12azor Guest

True. The background colour doesn't help.

10. Carlini

Carlini Guest

Still don't see any red dots, are there any?

11. Spank86

Spank86 Guest

not yet. 123456789

12. 12azor

12azor Guest

You can check in the rankings for current towns.
    As you can see there aren't any player towns at the moment, so there aren't any on the map.

13. Carlini

Carlini Guest

How hard can it be to get $300 :p some people are like level 9 or something..

14. 12azor

12azor Guest

Strangely getting money takes a lot of time... Even those don't have $300 yet.

15. Spank86

Spank86 Guest

I have $137, I assume that's about 50p in real money.

I'm only L5

16. Carlini

Carlini Guest

Just figured a level 9 would as i have $100 at level 3 :eek:

17. CDavid

CDavid Guest

hmm, I have a question... it's probably a dumb one, but I'm new to the game so sorry :p

sleeping in hotel restores 64 energy. it says it lasts for 8 hours (Duration)
    in Help it says you can restore 24 energy by doing nothing every 2 hours. so 8 hours means 96 energy.

8 hours in a hotel - 64e
    8 hours in the wilderness - 96

+ the distance to the nearest hote + the money... I'm sure I misunderstood something, otherwise there would be no point in sleeping in a hotel, but I can't figure out what I missed :/

18. Spank86

Spank86 Guest

just a guess but one would assume you add the hostelry bonus to the sleep energy.

19. CDavid

CDavid Guest

ahha, that explains everything! :) Thanks :)
    my next question is, what happens if you quit sleeping let's say, after 30 mins? or 60?

20. Spank86

Spank86 Guest

actually I "think", based on what happens if you quit walking to a job, that it's as if you never started, maybe not though.