Energy buff error

Pankreas PorFavor

I reported this a long time ago, but nothing happened...
How is it possible that in two different places you use two different formulas for the same thing? When you use an energy buff, your energy bar will say one thing, and the pop up message says something else:
1z1cu48.png

Your energy increased to 104 points, but you actually have 103. WTH?

DeletedUser35533

Did it stay at 103 after you refreshed the page? If yes than it could be from a mild split that comes from trying to add 15% of 150, instead of the usual 100. dem 0.5s

Pankreas PorFavor

@DanteNightroad
I did not refresh the page, but I queued 1h of work and it dropped to 91.
What you describe is exactly what I said - 2 different formulas. The one in the message rounds it up, the one in the energy bar rounds it down...

@Slygoxx
I don't have a way of knowing if you read it if nobody replies ;)

Pankreas PorFavor

One year later, the same thing STILL happens.
This just doesn't work, and it is such a simple thing. You cannot show me that I have 24 energy points after using a buff and then not let me queue 2h of jobs. If 2 energy points + 15% energy buff = 24 energy points, then 24 points - 1h job (12 energy points) is not 11.
If you have developers that have problems with such simple math, then you need to close shop, dear Innogames.

Pankreas PorFavor

I'll dig this one out again, why not :'P

download.png

I just don't get it.. how can you have one formula to calculate the energy in the energy bar, and a different one for the dialog window? Beyond incompetence....

DeletedUser15368

I'll dig this one out again, why not :'P

View attachment 2226

I just don't get it.. how can you have one formula to calculate the energy in the energy bar, and a different one for the dialog window? Beyond incompetence....
Your character is just so tired of it all that they lose an energy just by using an item. Feature, not a bug.

RaiderTr

One energy has been used to find the item in a messy inventory and lift the arm to use it.

Feature indeed.