End game

L00nat33k

Hey,

as i stopped playing this game, because i think it's ruined with tombolas etc., i suggest you make some kind of end game to the world and start new world after. This way you don't have to make new set every 2 months, which ruins point of game, as you'll keep getting purchases on new servers.

I'd suggest to put time on server 15 months for example, after 15 months you give some prizes to top5 players, top 3 towns ... and make end game competition with awesomnia tournament, where towns(with minimum 20 members) participate in ff in a way town A vs town B ... winner advances to next round and so on, until we have winners, who get prizes for next server. After final battle world ends and soon after new one opens...

I think with this format you'd keep players entertained and you could bring game back to it's roots without tombola sets which ruined the game + you might get some new players in with competition.

Poker Alice

Hey,

as i stopped playing this game, because i think it's ruined with tombolas etc., i suggest you make some kind of end game to the world and start new world after. This way you don't have to make new set every 2 months, which ruins point of game, as you'll keep getting purchases on new servers.

I'd suggest to put time on server 15 months for example, after 15 months you give some prizes to top5 players, top 3 towns ... and make end game competition with awesomnia tournament, where towns(with minimum 20 members) participate in ff in a way town A vs town B ... winner advances to next round and so on, until we have winners, who get prizes for next server. After final battle world ends and soon after new one opens...

I think with this format you'd keep players entertained and you could bring game back to it's roots without tombola sets which ruined the game + you might get some new players in with competition.
Excellent idea. :)
I am one player who is all for a new server.
If a new server was not popular every time a new server came online for the first time no one would join it. That is not what happens.
Fact: A new server attracts lots of players.:lovetw:
The math doesn't lie.
Older servers become inactive not:no: because of the introduction new servers but because players for one reason or another have become inactive or have left completely. However, much noise is made by some of the players when a server is deleted. I think finding closure is a big adjustment for some players.

L00nat33k

Or even "event" servers, like this 1 week long ... but normal speed, that'd take 12 months ... well you need to figure something out, to get people on one server, to have it populated and interesting. Having people playing 1 world with 5 active players and new sets every 3 months won't keep this game alive on long term. Maybe in 1 year server, you can still have events, but with clothing that doesn't unbalance game.

SB.access

Hey,

Well, what will happen to the characters in the world we play after end game reached? will it just go poof :-D
coz, as i see it, migration would not be an option since it will break the new world that open after.

my guess would be there would be 3 main dishes:
1. Original worlds as it is (until it's closed down naturally T_T)
2. Classic World Event; 1 week time
3. New World Event; 1 year time, so that new world opening would be the same date every year.

Hey,

If I knew from the start that each world would only last open for 15 months and then I would lose everything that I have progressed "despite being able to get something for the next world", I would definitely not play, fortunately there are still active and eternal worlds with fort fights like colorado and world 1.es