El Gringo set

• Thread starter DeletedUser37702
  • Start date

DeletedUser37702

Does anyone have this set for sale on Dakota?

Seems to be the best so I don't have high hopes of obtaining it haha:D

Al35ul

Does anyone have this set for sale on Dakota?

Seems to be the best so I don't have high hopes of obtaining it haha:D
The set was given as a prize to a small number of players who participate and won one of our International Speed World events. To the best of my knowledge, no one on .net has it.

DeletedUser37702

Aye... Yea I saw it on the wiki, oh well lol thank you for the info!

DeletedUser38251

You can still get it by reaching 100k friendship points and choosing 10 items that you want.

Harsha..

You can still get it by reaching 100k friendship points and choosing 10 items that you want.

Interesting idea. I've often wondered what kind of items players will be allowed to ask for. Apart from this set, can we ask for things like rocketing turtle, past event winner weapons, full chests of nugget gear? (technically, a chest can be considered as a single 'item')

DeletedUser15368

iirc you can ask for unique items (like tutu, unique weapons) that don't give you an exceptional advantage like the rocketing' turtle or sword or a thousand truths, but tombola set chests and nugget items were legit at one point in time, my guess is they still are.

Dubjean

iirc you can ask for unique items (like tutu, unique weapons) that don't give you an exceptional advantage like the rocketing' turtle or sword or a thousand truths, but tombola set chests and nugget items were legit at one point in time, my guess is they still are.
You can't ask for tombola or developer items for the 10 friendship items. You can ask for anything that can be found in a shop or a chest.

DeletedUser15368

You can't ask for tombola or developer items
I'm unconvinced about asking for tombola items, but it's always always possible arbitrary policy changes have been implemented since i was in the know.

DeletedUser37702

LOL that'd be awesome but I'd never reach that, I don't know that many people to begin with and they wouldn't be interested in this game unfortunately :p