EK-Fancy Fort battles

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Someone has beef with the EK Fancy town alliance, anyone know who?
There are two fights on tomorrow, anyone playing... and if so on which side?

DeletedUser

Well check out the guys who are attacking

EK Fancy Fort is being attacked by EK Fancy town
And Ek Fancy Alliance is being attacked by....Ek Fancy town

DeletedUser

Where does it say that? In my fort thing it just says who you can fight or defend for, not who started it :/

Am I blind or just stupid?

DeletedUser

Maybe a little bit of both :D . Lol nah I only just found it too. On the main screen, when you go to 'Fort Overview', hold your cursor over where it says the time of the battle, so in this case, 'tomorrow at 3:09' and it will tell you who called the attack and from which town

DeletedUser

No problem. Still leaves the question, what are they doing?!

DeletedUser

Probably preventing people from taking the fort. Those asians probably have more money in their banks than god. Might aswell spend it.

DeletedUser

I was (regrettably) at the last one, was some kind utter (udder) mess...

DeletedUser

How come EK-fancy town is attacking EK-Fancy Fort at 3:09 which is owned by you quessed it EK-fancy city and are also attacking EK- Fancy Alliance at 3:21 ?????

Also,yesterday EK-Fancy city or was it town, attacked 4 forts , one at 3:00 pm and 2 and 3:02 pm and the last one at 3:06 pm.

How can they have that much money and what are they doing, are they exploiting a bug and if so why ?????

Can someone look into this please !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

They may be. When I reported some suspicious stuff yesterday, there's a handfull of those EK players banned right now.

DeletedUser

Just found out there is a fancy town and a fancy city, so I edited my post,

Still looks suspicious

DeletedUser

The EK towns are all members of the Chinese syndicate in w9. There are a few towns besides the EK towns they control, their people are moving in and out of these towns all the time.

One player CNzhou, a level 12 player last time I looked, were extremely busy last week, he challenged 4 big forts in 5 days, he was in a town called BMW, now called new, yes just "new". It was him who challenged our big fort, where players from the Chinese towns, including that Chinese town we thought we had an alliance with, showed up in droves to attack us and where our other so-called allied turned their backs at us. I also noticed some players from some other towns participating in the attack in that battle report. "Made in Hong Kong"!

So yes, I think it's safe to say that the Chinese towns truly have found gold in the Black Mountains from the adventurer's quest, they certainly have found some gold mines somewhere.

Send me an ingame telegram in w9 for more information, also about how my emails have a tendency to disappear into the void of cyberspace. That's a very weird but also intriguing story! :blink:

As for this infight of the EK Fancy towns, I guess they just have too much money so they need to burn off some to fight each other. The result is the same, a Chinese fort is being lost and won by the Chinese! ::shrug::

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Probably preventing people from taking the fort. Those asians probably have more money in their banks than god. Might aswell spend it.

Those guys have developed the dirtiest, most shameful way of playing this game.

Anyway, with each attack costing 10,000 gold, I doubt they can hold up with this "stalling" strategy for very long.

DeletedUser

But, they seem to have infinite amount of gold to spend.

Yes, they are the dirtiest players I have seen in my worlds. I am happy that we are not longer associated with them in any ways!

DeletedUser

Yeah, that's true. The two small Fancy towns (only 25 total members) have spent 70,000 gold on attacking forts already.

...if they keep this up for more than a day or two I'm gonna get seriously suspicious.

DeletedUser

Thanks for responding folks.

Yes, something is seriously wrong w/ all the money they have spent since forts came out.

Can one of the mods please look into this !!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

You have to report in game concerns like this in game. Settings>Support

DeletedUser

Thanks for responding folks.

Yes, something is seriously wrong w/ all the money they have spent since forts came out.

Can one of the mods please look into this !!!!!!!!

Alas, the mods have nothing to do with this. It's the admins you'll have to report your concerns to, via Settings/Support. Report it as a bug/cheat.

But it seems that the admins have some problems receiving emails these days. Three sent from me vanished into thin air!

DeletedUser

I reported shady tactics of their 4 fort attack in which they took 2 of Northern Alliance's forts. A handful of them were banned, including ibm, the one who beat me to building the large fort in our county by mere seconds (which we later took by force).

Status
Not open for further replies.